• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done gentlemen!!

Congrats Muscles!!!

Sad trombone.

Definitely a preview of things to come. Good call! :laughing:

Congrats on the win Josh!

Ha ha, you beat me to it.

Looked a good game. 8 shots are a heck of a lot to give away. Nice looking course too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great match guys and Kevin that was smart thinking. Save some of that firepower for next weekend. No sense using it up on a NorCal defector.
Haha... I wish I could say that was the case. But I just ran out of gas. Lack of sleep has a way of doing that.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Alright, I finally got home. Today was a ton of fun, and it was fun getting to tee it up with Kevin and Jay again. I could tell Kevin's travels were catching up to him, but he didn't complain once and just kept right on grinding. It got a bit hot out there, too so that definitely contributed. What Kevin failed to mention though was his attempt to duplicate Tin Cup on what he later called the '15 dollar' hole. Catching a case of the shanks on a water hole is usually not a good thing! I hit one of the luckier ugly shots I've ever hit when I hit a big ol' banana ball that went over the water and into a green side bunker on 10. It was one of those days when bounces were going my way! We all had a great time out there though, and I hope those of you that followed along enjoyed the pics! Ewa Beach Golf Club is easily one of the best maintained courses I've played and I'm sure I'll play there plenty during this stint here!

Ha ha, you beat me to it.

Looked a good game. 8 shots are a heck of a lot to give away. Nice looking course too!

I only got 4 today and the only one that got used was on 17, haha!

Congrats on the win hicksta

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I only got 4 today and the only one that got used was on 17, haha!

I thought I read you were getting 8? That's a nice little win then.

I thought I read you were getting 8? That's a nice little win then.

That's against Fupresti in a couple weeks!

#THPCallOuts - mr.hicksta vs. kevin81002

Wasn't able to follow along live but just caught up. Beautiful course and excellent weather to pair it with. Congrats on the win hicksta!

Course looks to be in great condition. Thanks for keeping us updated

The best well maintained public course on Oahu. Dead grass is nonexistent.

Congrats Josh. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Smart move not showing Josh all your bag of tricks Kevin. Good way to keep norcal guessing.

Congrats Josh. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Smart move not showing Josh all your bag of tricks Kevin. Good way to keep norcal guessing.

Hahaha, Kevin doesn't have tricks, he's just a good ass golfer! He had an off day today, though. That's what this crazy game does to you at times!

Very nice. A pleasure to follow along, and the course looks fantastic. Perhaps a preview when I get out there in June. :)

Congrats there Mr. Hicksta on the win. It was fun watching you guys battle it out. Definitely a lack of sleep caught up with Kevin toward the end. Surely there must be a rematch in the future.
Oddest round I have witnessed. Three decent golfers and took us 51 holes for our first bird and only bird. We had our chances thou.

Nice win Mr. Hicksta going with ya against Fuppy also go 2-0!!!

Nice win Mr. Hicksta going with ya against Fuppy also go 2-0!!!

Thanks! Definitely looking forward to the next one against Fupresti. Should be a good time!

Thanks! Definitely looking forward to the next one against Fupresti. Should be a good time!

I'm going to be in Maui at the end of August might have to get up with ya maybe play a round

I'm going to be in Maui at the end of August might have to get up with ya maybe play a round

I'll be here so let me know!

Ewa Beach Golf Club is easily one of the best maintained courses I've played and I'm sure I'll play there plenty during this stint here!

It's a beautiful course but one of my least favorites because of the grabby rough. I love the design though. Sounds like you folks scored pretty well for how punitive that course can be.

It's a beautiful course but one of my least favorites because of the grabby rough. I love the design though. Sounds like you folks scored pretty well for how punitive that course can be.

Yeah it snagged a pitch shot of mine that was one bounce from being glorious, haha!

Congrats on the W, Josh!!

Back