Ladie Driver recommendation

bexar

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi, I’m looking for recommendations for a used ladies driver with a head size of around 300cc to 350cc, a ladies flex shaft and around 43” or 43.5”. I’m very, very close to 75 years of age. I hit my driver (11 deg, 43”) and 3-wood (15 deg, 42.5”) around the same distance (170 yards). I’m thinking the 3 wood gives me the same distance as the driver because of the increased loft.

So I’m thinking for my height (5’ 5”) and slow swing speed (65 – 70MPH) a ladies drive may be the fit, but I don’t care for the current crop of 400cc - 450cc heads.

I live in Australia but will be visiting the states in late May and hope to find something suitable in Dallas Fort Worth or e-bay. What used driver would you recommend that I should consider??

Thank you!

Hi, I’m looking for recommendations for a used ladies driver with a head size of around 300cc to 350cc, a ladies flex shaft and around 43” or 43.5”. I’m very, very close to 75 years of age. I hit my driver (11 deg, 43”) and 3-wood (15 deg, 42.5”) around the same distance (170 yards). I’m thinking the 3 wood gives me the same distance as the driver because of the increased loft.

So I’m thinking for my height (5’ 5”) and slow swing speed (65 – 70MPH) a ladies drive may be the fit, but I don’t care for the current crop of 400cc - 450cc heads.

I live in Australia but will be visiting the states in late May and hope to find something suitable in Dallas Fort Worth or e-bay. What used driver would you recommend that I should consider??

Thank you!

That's a tough one. You'd be going back quite a few years to find that head size. My wife doesn't golf a lot, but really enjoys her Biocell. It's the most consistent club in her bag.

Dave

Back