Hard Travel Cases

derelict

In the trees
Reaction score
Handicap
short game
I know there has been discussion about this before, but I didn't really find the info I needed so sorry for asking again...

I am going to be flying with my clubs alot in the upcoming months, so I am looking at getting a hard case. While searching, the only brand that appears to provide insurance or reimbursement for damaged clubs is SKB. Is this really the case, or have I overlooked some vendors? I would appreciate any recommendations. I would prefer if it fit my cart bag, but I recently bought an Ogio Sticks carry bag (nice, only 7" opening and < 3lbs) for travel purposes, so I could use this if I need to.

I have seen some hard cases for < $100, but the insurance and warranty make me think pretty hard about shelling out an extra $100 for the SKB...

I know that when we are going to Hawaii in May we also will be golfing as well. Instead of taking our clubs, the courses there have great ones to rent: for women I think they have the big berthas and some others, but I'm interested in trying out new clubs.

For travel reasons and cost wise we will be leaving the clubs at home. It cost too much to check in and they abuse luggage and just throw things all over the place!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Yes, I wish I could do that... Actually, I ended up taking a job in Silicon Valley, so I plan on flying back down to LA on the weekends to see my GF and play some golf. Good thing Southwest doesn't charge for bags!

Back