The Profit TV Show

The popcorn one was really good too. With the missing money.

The popcorn one was really good too. With the missing money.

That popcorn episode would have been an absolute gold mine had their books not been so shady/non existent.

How some of these businesses exist is baffling. I liked the fish market where the wife wouldn't give up her BMW, and the husband had a "hidden" boat.

That popcorn episode would have been an absolute gold mine had their books not been so shady/non existent.

How some of these businesses exist is baffling. I liked the fish market where the wife wouldn't give up her BMW, and the husband had a "hidden" boat.

That was hysterical. The wife was a piece of freaking work.

Love that show! I have them all DVR'd waiting for some free time. Liked the one on the BBQ place where the brother in law wanted $100k per year to post stuff on Facebook.

Liked the one on the BBQ place where the brother in law wanted $100k per year to post stuff on Facebook.

But social media was soooooo important..... they had like 200 facebook friends lol.

But social media was soooooo important..... they had like 200 facebook friends lol.

I loved when he saw that the camera was watching him "manage" he said "I'm going to bring these plates in back" picked them up, took 2 steps and put them back down on the table.

Same as the Candy Shop episode, how the partner who was making money due to renting the building to the company, was the one who wanted a big buyout from Marcus, for doing absolutely nothing.

I forgot about the marketing genius from the BBQ guy that thought he deserved 100k salary for creating a facebook page.

I'm getting reminded of all the old episodes going through the thread and it is great. How about the toy company that Marcus tried to help and set up a meeting with NASCAR. Only for the business owners to tell NASCAR that the stores don't want NASCAR branding on toys. They were winners.

I'm getting reminded of all the old episodes going through the thread and it is great. How about the toy company that Marcus tried to help and set up a meeting with NASCAR. Only for the business owners to tell NASCAR that the stores don't want NASCAR branding on toys. They were winners.

They still owe him a good bit of money if I recall.

I loved in that episode how the guys asked "What can Nascar do for us?" LOL

So many good ones. We will be watching last night's tonight and look forward to it.

last nights was decent, certainly wasnt a favorite

Three things came to me from the Standard Burger episode.
New Jersey guys that age all think they are Tony Soprano.
Will people really pay $25 for a burger, fries and a shake?
If it goes national, like Marcus planned, now that he is majority and just fixed their store, is that all him or do the 5 idiots get rich too?

I thought Standard Burger's episode was too much about the relationships, and not enough emphasis on the process. It was cool the changes that were made and everything, but I definitely prefer episodes where it is more about eliminating inefficiencies and fixing the process.....as opposed to fixing the people.

Three things came to me from the Standard Burger episode.
New Jersey guys that age all think they are Tony Soprano.
Will people really pay $25 for a burger, fries and a shake?
If it goes national, like Marcus planned, now that he is majority and just fixed their store, is that all him or do the 5 idiots get rich too?

If you look their website up they do have some cheaper options as well.

I haven't been able to watch the new episode yet but love the show. Process and people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a show I like and will watch when I see it on, but I don't go out of my way to watch it. Pretty good show though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Still love this show, this season has been real solid so far...a little bit of everything

FYI the new season starts tonight after the GOP debate

I love this show!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. Hopefully this season builds a lot more on the positives.

Watching the re-runs leading up to this week, and man were there a ton of just absolutely horrid episodes (ie. Trailer Sales).

I was not happy with how short the last "season" was. Not sure if they tried to take 1 big season and divide it into 2, but if so it wasnt cool

Back