Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I made it another year and my wife is still putting up with me! Today's our 17th anniversary. We'll spend it helping my mother move, driving the kids to baseball, karate, and dance lessons, and hosting 5 14 yr old girls who need to finish a group project for school.

Ahh, mawwiage :)

Gawd I love THP Event Live Update Threads.

just birdied the #1 handicap hole at Bethpage Black (#4). Rolled in the 10 foot birdie putt

The sun is out and no rain in the immediate forecast.

Been WAY too long.

The sun is out and no rain in the immediate forecast.

Been WAY too long.
It finally rained up here today and it seems like forever since it did. Hopefully it'll continue shifting and give you guys a break down there. Absolutely crazy the amount of rain down south.

This week has brought me 2 unexpected opportunities which I am excited and pleased to be apart of. This year started off as thunderstorms but will end with a silver lining. Along with the promoting at my main job to move to weekday work and moving up in position at my event job things are all smiles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great day of golf this morning. I drove 2 hours to join Six4three5 and his dad at their course and on top of getting to play with THPers, I broke the 100 mark with a 97.

Rain is done, course open tomorrow. Tee time acquired.

Mini testing time, no driver tomorrow.

Hopefully getting back on a golf course tomorrow..... its been too long. Crazy how nervous I get even for just a round with the old playing partners.

Playing some golf with my son today!

Been in Starkville MS all weekend watching my girlfriends long time friend get married. Picking up some of the best bagels I've ever had and hitting the road back to KC. Cannot wait to be back

Rain is done, course open tomorrow. Tee time acquired.

Mini testing time, no driver tomorrow.

Looking forward to this today. Hopefully some OTTD results....

JM

@Russtopher.....Congrats on the anniversary . We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next month....Actually I'll be celebrating it with 60 THP'ers on the 13th :) But we'll celebrate it together the following Saturday. Not many SO's out there that would be ok with a guy going out of town to be with 60 other guys on their anniversary. How she has put up with me for 20 years is amazing.

@Jaysfan...That's awesome Dustin, so happy for you buddy. We'll have a few beers (on me) in KC to celebrate.

@Russtopher.....Congrats on the anniversary . We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next month....Actually I'll be celebrating it with 60 THP'ers on the 13th :) But we'll celebrate it together the following Saturday. Not many SO's out there that would be ok with a guy going out of town to be with 60 other guys on their anniversary. How she has put up with me for 20 years is amazing.

@Jaysfan...That's awesome Dustin, so happy for you buddy. We'll have a few beers (on me) in KC to celebrate.

Sounds like a great way to celebrate Rob! Much better than how we celebrated, with a bunch of 14 yr olds taking over our house and a few of them sleeping over & up giggling until 2am :)

Thanks Rob, I will Pm you in a bit here about the ongoings

I'm so happy for my 2 high school age kids that they are out of school for 11 weeks and had a great year academically. The home work load these days is much, much different than it was 30 years ago, both of my kids put in at least 3+ hours a night 4+ days each week on homework and studying.

Summer is when we get the most vacation time in as a family and I super excited for our Brainerd, Minnesota vacation coming up soon. I've got tee times 7 consecutive days at these courses: I'm trying to get my a game ready as the easiest slope rating of the 4 courses is 138 from the tees we will be playing.

Bear Path - a private Nicklaus design in Eden Prairie, MN

2.jpg

2 rounds at The Classic in Brainerd, MN

blackbrook.jpg

4 rounds at the 2 Legacy courses at Cragun's in Brainerd

68-2565_Golf_750x390_R1.jpg

I played 9 this morning with the wife. She is really improving, and that is great to see.

I played 9 this morning with the wife. She is really improving, and that is great to see.

Very nice Frank, love the thought of playing golf with your partner. Best of luck to her going forward

Finally arrived. Just a little warmer than I'm used to. View attachment 20129

This week has brought me 2 unexpected opportunities which I am excited and pleased to be apart of. This year started off as thunderstorms but will end with a silver lining. Along with the promoting at my main job to move to weekday work and moving up in position at my event job things are all smiles

Congrats dude, well earned.

Thanks. I was more nervous for her than I was on the tee.

I am guessing you all knew before the round began, I would be so nervous and end up shaking it. It is the Fly-z which you will recieve? I like that one very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back