2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I just submitted my name, now I just need another single to sign up. My understanding is that they are only taking pairs as the numbers are even now. Fingers crossed.
Site-Icons-Pack2-84.gif

You and OG making it down would be awesome, although I'll kick myself if I have to wait all the way til then to meet you guys, being right down the road!

You and OG making it down would be awesome, although I'll kick myself if I have to wait all the way til then to meet you guys, being right down the road!

KellyBo is the one you hope is on your team ?. Dawg is awesome, I'm ok but KB is desirable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am excited about this event! Looks like I'm gonna get to met some THP legends!

KellyBo is the one you hope is on your team . Dawg is awesome, I'm ok but KB is desirable

I'll play with anyone, 'cause trust me, whoever it is will have to carry me all over that course!

KellyBo is the one you hope is on your team ?. Dawg is awesome, I'm ok but KB is desirable

But you are the master of the par 3 sir!

Bummed but I had to back out of this today. Life getting in the way of my golf again. I know you'll all have a blast. I was really hoping that my Team Hot & Sweaty would come away with a victory.

Bummed but I had to back out of this today. Life getting in the way of my golf again. I know you'll all have a blast. I was really hoping that my Team Hot & Sweaty would come away with a victory.

Sorry you can't make it. Life can be a b*tch for sure

Ouch! I love that team name lol, so true here in Georgia in August. You will be missed.

Just paid this off. Looking forward to golf, grits and good people!

Bump to get this baby filled!

Just paid this off. Looking forward to golf, grits and good people!

I am fully paid and just booked a room for Friday and Saturday nights. Used Priceline Name Your Price and saved a few bucks (go figure, me trying to get a deal) staying on the River Street side of the river. Now the real waiting begins.

After following the love is in the air thread, I'm even more excited about the Savannah event. Looking forward to my first THP event!

I am fully paid and just booked a room for Friday and Saturday nights. Used Priceline Name Your Price and saved a few bucks (go figure, me trying to get a deal) staying on the River Street side of the river. Now the real waiting begins.

Where are you guys staying at bro? Sounds like a good plan to me as I love doing the river walk side of town :guitar:

I have the Holiday Inn booked in the Historic district, off East bay St

Where are you guys staying at bro? Sounds like a good plan to me as I love doing the river walk side of town :guitar:

Staybridge Suites, I did a name your own price on Priceline, best rate I could get at a place pretty nice.

Staybridge Suites, I did a name your own price on Priceline, best rate I could get at a place pretty nice.

Their regular rates are up there almost with the host hotel (Westin). You did well, brother.

Their regular rates are up there almost with the host hotel (Westin). You did well, brother.

I was hoping to get lucky and land that one but I am very happy and saved $$$. I needed a place that Lynne could walk down to River Street and shop while I play golf.

If anyone wants to know what price I got them to bite on PM me and you can try it on Priceline. It is getting closer with each passing event.

I was hoping to get lucky and land that one but I am very happy and saved $$$. I needed a place that Lynne could walk down to River Street and shop while I play golf.

If anyone wants to know what price I got them to bite on PM me and you can try it on Priceline. It is getting closer with each passing event.

Sending you a pm old man :bomb:

She will likely have some company if she wants. I'm sure Kathy and Sarah would love to accompany her and I believe Jim mentioned his wife will probably be up for some of that activity also.

My wife will also be coming and I'm sure she'd love some company as well for shopping ect

Ok I don't know if this thing is full or not, but you folks on the plank about this should get off the pot and on the waiting list :bomb:

PM sent!

Ok I don't know if this thing is full or not, but you folks on the plank about this should get off the pot and on the waiting list :bomb:

3 more spots left if I am not mistaken. Let's see...OG, KB and a player to be named later!

3 more spots left if I am not mistaken. Let's see...OG, KB and a player to be named later!

Nah bruther KB and I are already locked in and money paid. Just looking at some cozy lodging type stuff now.

Back