WTB - Driver Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schanker

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a driver shaft for a little experiement with my XR. Would like something stiff flex, Low torque (<3.5), mid weight (65-75g), with a med high or high kick point. I would prefer it to have a Callaway dual cog adapter on it. Playing length would be 44-45" (I can cut down if longer).

Let me know what you've got. I've been searching ebay and can find what I'm looking for in the $75-$100 range, but would rather buy from a THPer if they want to off load one.

I have a Fubuki ZT 60 Stiff driver length no tip but would sell for $70

The FUBUKI™ ZT profile has been inspired by the highly successful FUBUKI™ α and designed with the better player in mind. This new profile has a stiffer mid-section than the FUBUKI™ α, to create lower launch and spin characteristics than the FUBUKI™ α, but higher than the FUBUKI™ K-Series.
The FUBUKI™ ZT profile features lower torque, and a higher balance point to make it optimal for today's adjustable tour heads. The ZT profile will also feature 40-ton carbon fiber material for outstanding stability
specs:
FUBUKI™ ZT 60S46.0640.3353.00.6164.0MID/HIGH

I wish i could help but mine are all X Flex
for a mid to high bend point shaft you might look at the Phenom NL i really like it on my 815

I've got a Rouge Silver and a Project LZ, both in stiff. Both have been shortened slightly. When I get home I'll message you the lengths to see if either one might work for you. They both have the Cally adapter on them.

I'm illiterate when it comes to shaft specs so not sure on the torque and kick points of either shaft.

I have an aldila tour blue 65 2.7tx you can have for free. it's a pull with no adapter. drunk eBay purchase! you pay shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could swing a TX, but that's a little too stiff for me. :act-up: Thanks for the generous offer.

I have an aldila tour blue 65 2.7tx you can have for free. it's a pull with no adapter. drunk eBay purchase! you pay shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Fubuki ZT 60 Stiff driver length no tip but would sell for $70

The FUBUKI™ ZT profile has been inspired by the highly successful FUBUKI™ α and designed with the better player in mind. This new profile has a stiffer mid-section than the FUBUKI™ α, to create lower launch and spin characteristics than the FUBUKI™ α, but higher than the FUBUKI™ K-Series.
The FUBUKI™ ZT profile features lower torque, and a higher balance point to make it optimal for today's adjustable tour heads. The ZT profile will also feature 40-ton carbon fiber material for outstanding stability
specs:
FUBUKI™ ZT 60
S
MID/HIGH

I haven't looked at Fubuki shafts. I'll do a little research tonight and let you know.

I've got a Rouge Silver and a Project LZ, both in stiff. Both have been shortened slightly. When I get home I'll message you the lengths to see if either one might work for you. They both have the Cally adapter on them.

I'm illiterate when it comes to shaft specs so not sure on the torque and kick points of either shaft.

Definitely would be interested in the Rougue Silver. It fits the specs I'm looking for.

I have a miyazaki c kua 72s that's uncut. 75g, 3.6 torque, and low/mid launch and spin. I think I have a spare cally adapter I can throw in too. $70 and it's yours.

I have a speeder 565 that I haven't used in since I got my Aldila Tour Green shaft - it played at 45" in my 815, and comes with Callaway tip - if you're interested shoot me a PM

Thanks everybody for all your offers. THPer's are always so great to work with.

I have two shafts on the way. IceyShanks came through with a B. Asha 5s and ForeOnFour is sending the Silver Rogue. Looking forward to the shaft shootout in a few weeks when I can get on the monitor.

Mods Please lock this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back