SeeMore Putters Thread

Apparently I've added a Solana to my modest collection of SeeMores. Thanks again James!

So do I thank Sox or 22Monk for beating me to the Smoke Diamond M3 and allowing me to save some money?

Nope, mine was the Solana. I'm extraordinarily jealous. I made a serious offer on it, but the money talked!

Apparently I've added a Solana to my modest collection of SeeMores. Thanks again James!

So do I thank Sox or 22Monk for beating me to the Smoke Diamond M3 and allowing me to save some money?
Not me. I looked at it, drooled over it, etc but willpower actually won out for once. I am actually seriously considering scaling back a few instead of expanding at this point. Just need to get back my m7 PR one of these days then go from there.

That would be me to thank or blame for the smoke diamond M3. I love my X3 but wanted to try a non insert. I picked up an M1 and love the feel but not as comfortable with head shape and alignment on short putts. I was originally looking at M3's when I got the M1, but couldn't find the right deal. Once I saw Jman's post last night I knew I had to have it and will be moving the M1 shortly to offset the cost.

Not me. I looked at it, drooled over it, etc but willpower actually won out for once. I am actually seriously considering scaling back a few instead of expanding at this point. Just need to get back my m7 PR one of these days then go from there.
Ok, who are you and what have you done with Sox?? :alien:

Now that I have a "modest" collection, I've been cutting back on my SeeMore purchases as well.

That would be me to thank or blame for the smoke diamond M3. I love my X3 but wanted to try a non insert. I picked up an M1 and love the feel but not as comfortable with head shape and alignment on short putts. I was originally looking at M3's when I got the M1, but couldn't find the right deal. Once I saw Jman's post last night I knew I had to have it and will be moving the M1 shortly to offset the cost.
Oh it's both congratulations and thank you. I really don't need another SeeMore but my willpower isn't that strong. That is a sweet looking putter, I'm sure she will treat you well.

Ok, who are you and what have you done with Sox?? :alien:

Now that I have a "modest" collection, I've been cutting back on my SeeMore purchases as well.

Haha. Beginning to think less may be more in regards to available putter choices. A rotation of ONEcs, m8 PR, mFGP DF and m7 PR seems rather formidable to me.

Haha. Beginning to think less may be more in regards to available putter choices. A rotation of ONEcs, m8 PR, mFGP DF and m7 PR seems rather formidable to me.

And it keeps me from continuously picking up a putter that I know I'm consistent with. And with putting being the only place I'm gonna make up strokes, I need all the help I can get!

My wait is almost over! Alex has my m7 PR in hand! Copper shaft to go in this baby then I should have it vey soon!

My wait is almost over! Alex has my m7 PR in hand! Copper shaft to go in this baby then I should have it vey soon!

'bout time! Can't wait to see it!!!!

And isn't the Roc supposed to be on his honeymoon? Did he take it with? :alien:

Sox you of all people should know it's not safe to trifle with Dan about anything M7 related. :D

Looking forward to seeing your in-hand pictures.
Pics will be snapped and posted as soon as I receive it. He indicated that it should be ready today or tomorrow to be mailed out. Green Patent and Blue Tartan head covers will be coming with it.
'bout time! Can't wait to see it!!!!

You tell me!!! Get us some photos!!

And isn't the Roc supposed to be on his honeymoon? Did he take it with? :alien:
Maybe he had it shipped to him where he is honeymooning. Would not surprise me in the least!

The m7 PR has departed from the Mothership!

Yusssssss!!!!

I can't wait to see. What exactly did they do again?

The insert was not properly seated in the face so they fixed that. Hopefully I will get lucky and they did a little re-finishing of the head along with it. If not, the finish, aside from the normal wear on the sole, was already in great shape. Getting the copper PVD shaft (same as the one Cookie got with the m1 PR at the Extravaganza) with it.

Looks like a Tuesday delivery. Hopefully it will speed up and get here Monday. I willing be heading out of town Tuesday morning before 7 and won't return until Wednesday night after 7. Maybe I can get my wife to snap some pictures and post them Tuesday afternoon...haha.

Great price if it can be had at or near the starting price. Did you win the m6?

No, I went to bed before it ended, and lost by a dollar. Knew I shoulda stayed up. But I made up for it by getting a Bridgestone TD-01 for basically the price of the SuperStroke that was on it.

No, I went to bed before it ended, and lost by a dollar. Knew I shoulda stayed up. But I made up for it by getting a Bridgestone TD-01 for basically the price of the SuperStroke that was on it.

Save some money! You know I will have a putter or two that may peak your interest coming up for sale very soon...

Save some money! You know I will have a putter or two that may peak your interest coming up for sale very soon...

I'll be watching. The z3 is still here, so you know I'm always ready to wheel and deal!

You thinking about moving more than the m7?

Back