2008-2009 NHL Season / Fantasy

Jacks I thought played a decent game. One goal goes in off the defensemens glove. If Ozzy doesn't stop the one guy early in first it could have been different. If Ozzy plays like that throughout the playoffs everyone will have a tough time getting by them. Oz will be the key for just how deep the Wings go. Now on the other hand the B Jacs have a playoff game under their belt. Some of the jitters will be gone in game two, staying out of the box will be key and goaltending will need to be outstanding not just good as it was last night. If the Wings go up by three then it's time to call it a season but as long as they hang tight strange things happen in the playoffs. Don't flip if they go back home down by 2 as a win in game three will put life in their boots. I don't think this will be a sweap at worst they win one back at home.

:sad: I hope the Jackets put on their A game suits for Saturday or when they get back to Columbus it could get really ugly. If Detroit comes to C-bus with a 2-0 lead I'll just wait for the doctor to come in and say "All we can do is make you comfortable and not feel any pain." :sad:

I think the brass at Columbus will come to the same realization about Hitchcock....his teams have a tendency to get in their own way. 10 left and instead dialing their game up to score and try and show the Wings they can play with them... they go Romper Room. Hitchcock just proving he's nothing more then a overweight clown. On a related topic wordon the street is that if the Jac's playoff performance is not acceptable to Nash he likely won't be interested in doing much talking this July.

Alright I guess it's time to stick a fork in the Jac's

One of the headlines on ESPN.com home page:

Pens turn to Satan for Game 5, bench Sykora

devil.gif

My Sharks are having a hard time with the Ducks, losing the first two in the Tank :angry: but luckily we got a win in the first game at their house, game 4 tonight. LET'S GO SHARKS!

You'd think a shark could easily chomp a duck.

Wow them ducks are HUGE!

Good luck with the sharks, 907!

Wow them ducks are HUGE!

Good luck with the sharks, 907!

I think we will pull this series off in 6 games.

Spoiler
Those ducks are Alaskan ducks. They are similar to the Alaskan mosquito, there are too many and they are huge

As Woody Allen once put it I think what we have here is a dead shark.

As Woody Allen once put it I think what we have here is a dead shark.

No way! 3-2 after game five, although I was wrong with my 6 game prediction, it's going to 7 with the Sharks pulling it out.

So much for the Sharks being best in the west. The Wings already won their series 4-0.

So much for the Sharks being best in the west. The Wings already won their series 4-0.

Don't worry, it doesn't matter if we take every series in 7 games, as long as we take home the cup.

Don't worry, it doesn't matter if we take every series in 7 games, as long as we take home the cup.

No Cup for you guys this year. You arent even gonna get past the Ducks and besides, Lord Stanley's Cup will be staying in Detroit where it belongs.

No Cup for you guys this year. You arent even gonna get past the Ducks and besides, Lord Stanley's Cup will be staying in Detroit where it belongs.

I have faith we will get past the Ducks, I still don't think we have played our best game, but we have kept them from closing the series out twice. And the Cup will be in San Jose, don't worry :D

I have faith we will get past the Ducks, I still don't think we have played our best game, but we have kept them from closing the series out twice. And the Cup will be in San Jose, don't worry :D
Im not worried, the Wings already won their series 4-0.

Im not worried, the Wings already won their series 4-0.

And when they face the Sharks, they are going to go down in 4 games...just watch, you heard it here first :D

And when they face the Sharks, they are going to go down in 4 games...just watch, you heard it here first :D
You mean IF. The Sharks gotta get past the Ducks first...

You know what they say, "talk is cheap and whiskey costs money..." :D

I'm gunna be completely honest with you...

What? :confused2:

Yeah, well, you're 16, you should be accustomed to feeling confused...

Back