Wolf Creek Memorial Day Week

Thanks buddy. I hate I wont be able to join you guys again today but it was a blast yesterday. Hopefully you can make it up to the MI/OH gathering. Thanks again for lunch yesterday.

Also, let the records show those two drives came on holes with a few hundred feet of elevation drop off the tee! ha

I highly recommend anyone heading to Vegas, rent a car and get to Wolf Creek - fantastic views, fun holes, and (at least this time of year) the cost is not prohibitive!
It was a great day!

Made it back to Rocky Top! I have a lot of gopro video to edit so look for some stuff tomorrow. I am thinking about doing a video that is a ride thru Wolf Creek...do some editing and some speeding up to give anyone who wants it a first person view of riding thru the course. I will try to keep it as short as possible. I'll also work on some shorter highlight clips.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics. Wolf Creek is an awesome course and I'm glad it's one in my neck of the woods (or desert). I'm going back in August with a few buddies.

What kind of camera did you use? Those pics were clear as day.

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics. Wolf Creek is an awesome course and I'm glad it's one in my neck of the woods (or desert). I'm going back in August with a few buddies.

What kind of camera did you use? Those pics were clear as day.

Everything so far was from my iPhone 6.

Here is Wolf Creek in 13 minutes!

Here are some swings from the group:
[video=youtube;-Ue-rdJtTWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ue-rdJtTWo[/video]

Great videos Rancey! Very cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fantastic Rancey , those cart paths are crazy !

Back