Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

b28b56252a3205b956071a7951afd3a7.jpg

Popping bottles in 9088!

this was how it really went.....

cd6fdd1d5dad3b25b3632f13fad05ac5.jpg

07bf4d59f3c1367c22ce538ea5007ab6.jpg

The knowledge mike was throwing at me Saturday was mind blowing. Hopefully he takes my apparel idea back with him
Thanks again for that pairing. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Def bucket list material!

I mean the guy is a rocket scientist. Like a real one, that seems pretty smart.
They wouldnt let me design one. And if they did it would surely look like this.

paint-L.jpg

Yes, I just did draw that.

It's Trout time!!
cfcadb7b41d0081e61890dcea6d814a8.jpg

Bro it looks much more legit on you lol, you look like you are having a blast. Glad you made it in dude

TO's putter:
e3364b56aaf42cd4a3014f8f6b3e7f18.jpg
13a7d919e25f4b9fc525539c41e47705.jpg
ef6cd443413d95349cc0f3b8c0b09154.jpg

That putter looks fantastic! It would look great in my staff bag lol.

This is the thread of the year, the event looked great but the smiles tell the real story of just how exceptional THP events are.

So those two guys from Cobra that were there were pretty smart.

The knowledge mike was throwing at me Saturday was mind blowing. Hopefully he takes my apparel idea back with him ?
Thanks again for that pairing. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Def bucket list material!

Mike was so much fun to golf with. Loved just shooting the breeze with him. Such a good guy

It was pretty interesting that Mike said a lot of the lead designers for golf clubs came from backgrounds similar to him, and that some of the design work that goes into golf clubs is more complex than airplanes.

Bloody Mary's and Mamosoas Sunday morning would of been awesome.

Or if you golfed with the CPG staff they might have provided them anyway. Mike and JLD were very accommodating haha

That totally looks like it could fly too. I don't see what could be wrong with it.

What was fun with Yagley in our round is we could ask him anything we wanted about club design stuff and he'd answer in a down to Earth, easy way.

Fun round, a lot of laughs.

Lee and I getting a late dinner at Moor in the hotel. They have bacon jam for their jalapeño corn bread. Soooooo good.

Or if you golfed with the CPG staff they might have provided them anyway. Mike and JLD were very accommodating haha

GolferGal and I made sure that their rooms were plenty stocked for the weekend before they checked in. This from Mike's room.

GolferGal and I made sure that their rooms were plenty stocked for the weekend before they checked in. This from Mike's room.

He made sure to spread the wealth. It was very generous of him

Glad to hear this was another awesome event. Can't wait for recaps!

Miss you guys already.
Enjoy the final night and I look forward to seeing all of you soon.

Missing you guys too and the others that left already. Glad will be seeing you in < than 2 weeks.

So those two guys from Cobra that were there were pretty smart.

they were super smart and super cool to talk to. Enjoyed the regular the conversation as much as the nerd talk. Great peoples

0249c55ad7799c23490ab47aeab35141.jpg

Last edited:
glad to hear the cobra/puma folks enjoyed themselves as well

they truly seemed to. having t.o. tweak the settings on his PERSONAL driver for me so I could hit it was awesome. then shooting the sh1t with yagley about anything and everything under the sun today during our round and at lunch was a blast. I could sit and talk to that guy for hours.

I think a cobra driver is in my (very near) future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey JB, this has to be Ohio right? Or the Texas version of Winchells outfit today
aea6178e6915697b30f8cc7f65f3328b.jpg

My suggestion would be a Bloody Mary and ibuprofen bar at the range.

and Freddie waiting patiently for us on the range to fix all the bad swings that could have and DID show up on the first round you ever play with thp'ers.

And thanks for this. Can't wait to use it

8b5e733e3c5807aab955e0c6b8a4f117.jpg

I do believe we're going to be found at wreckers in the not to distant future.

the coolest thing about this event. The wives get a taste of just how awesome THP is, and naturally fit right in! So cool to see everyone having a great time still and throughout the weekend. Sucks it's over so damn fast!

Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

Some quick thoughts for now. A full recap will come tomorrow once I have more time to digest exactly we all just experienced.

My group today consisted of a couple from Cleveland, Scottsdale AZ and BC Canada. Couldn't ask for more different walks of life. But together for 18 holes it seemed like we had all known eachother for a long time. My group was amazing and it was a pleasure meeting the SOs.

Yagley and TO are some of the realist down to earth people I've ever met in the golf industry. Most would try to pimp their own gear and dodge tough questions. But not these guys. I asked Yagley a tough question and I was shocked at how real his answer was.

Never correct your wife on her putting alignment. She's right. You're wrong. Enjoy your new driver.

The buffet at Villa is so good

Orlando surely does = surface of the sun

Nothing beats a thp event. But this one was different. Very different. I will remember this one in great detail for a long long time

Women's visors do look decent on men

I miss everyone already

Thanks for the updates all, such a fun follow!

Hey JB, this has to be Ohio right? Or the Texas version of Winchells outfit today
aea6178e6915697b30f8cc7f65f3328b.jpg
With all the Ferrari emblems...is that Ian Poulter?

With all the Ferrari emblems...is that Ian Poulter?

Probably trying to hunt us down to get his proto putter TO has in the bag

Back