Blowout Sale - THP Store, Everything Must Go!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Hey Everyone -

We are doing a HUGE blowout sale in the THP Store! Everything is heavily discounted, from 50-75% off! You can check out the THP Store here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/shop/.

I know some of the pictures aren't showing up and I am sorry about that, we are still having some issues with the store, so below are pictures of everything. Also, because the sale is so huge, Albatross Club discounts cannot be applied, so that function has been temporarily disabled.

Thanks for your support!!

THP Internet Golfer Hat:
i-JGqr5wp.jpg

THP Puma 1/4 Zip:
cache_240_240_0_100_80_16777215_de7f0834c66701ff3e7d6365871e69b8.jpg

2016 THP Hat:
cache_240_240_0_100_80_16777215_new%20hat%201.jpg

THP Radio T-shirt:

cache_240_240_0_100_80_16777215_IMG_0060-1024x682.jpg

Got my order in :)

One can NEVER have too many 1/4 zips!! 2 more on their way to RI, awesome sale!!

Now on my 3 day golf trips I can go Red, White & Blue with the 1/4 zips. Thanks THP!

An absolute steal at these prices! Thanks THP! I love my red one so a white 1/4 zip is headed to Michigan where we need to wear them until July apparently.

Thanks, I had to go with the 1/4 zip's at that price.

$15 for a Puma sweater??? Hell yeah! Bargain!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbed one of the blue 1/4 zips...great deal.

I placed an order, glad I could help out :act-up:

Grabbed a Blue one for myself and a Grey one for my wife. Was really hoping for a White in large but Blue will have to do lol.

Even after terrible exchange rate and international shipping this was a steal!

Grabbed a Blue one for myself and a Grey one for my wife. Was really hoping for a White in large but Blue will have to do lol.

Even after terrible exchange rate and international shipping this was a steal!
I'm guessing I snagged the last large white; sorry.
On another note, great idea of getting one for the wife, I think I'll order another one now (I would have but all the blue and white smalls seem to be gone now too).

Order placed, can't wait to have a couple extra pullovers in the rotation, my old black one sure has held up well though!

SWEET!!! Ordered some things and such!!

A couple more 1/4 zips for me! I love those Puma 1/4 zips, so comfortable!

Great deals - wish my size was in stock for the 1/4 zips you can never have too many

Does anyone have one of these 1/4 zips yet? I'm curious if the sizes run on the small or large size before I order one, thanks.

Does anyone have one of these 1/4 zips yet? I'm curious if the sizes run on the small or large size before I order one, thanks.

Most said they run very true to size. They do for me as well.

Wow, what a steal! Got a blue 1/4 zip. I wanted to get several, but my size was already gone in the others. Thanks THP!

Last edited:
Got a red 1/4 zip, sweet deal. Thanks THP!!

I picked up a couple quarter zips, one red and one blue! What a great deal!

Saw this way too late. No zips left in my side. Dangit!

Darn it!! Large is gone :(

Darn it!! Large is gone :(

Still available in T-Shirts and at $5.
I can tell you honestly that it is one of the softest tees you will ever have.

Back