Blowout Sale - THP Store, Everything Must Go!

Man, if there were any 1/4 zips in medium I'd be stocking up! Those are seriously a steal.

Saw this way too late. No zips left in my side. Dangit!

Me too! Was even going a size up at that prize and could give them away if nothing else.

Trying to get a couple 1/4 zips, but cart is acting wonky on my phone.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Still available in T-Shirts and at $5.
I can tell you honestly that it is one of the softest tees you will ever have.

T for $5 can't beat that, ordered. So mad, missed out on the Puma pullover in large....why did I have to be in traffic when this post came out.....LOL.

A couple of 1/4 zips ordered. Thanks for the bargains​.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

T for $5 can't beat that, ordered. So mad, missed out on the Puma pullover in large....why did I have to be in traffic when this post came out.....LOL.

I don't see the tee, where is it?

ETA: Nevermind, I'm blind...

Ordered a hat missed the dang quarter zips

Not a ton left but $5 and $10 items that are this good won't last long.

Anyone know if the puma 1/4 zips run small or large? M is usually perfect for me, but only S/L left.

Anyone know if the puma 1/4 zips run small or large? M is usually perfect for me, but only S/L left.

very true to size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my grandaddy quarterzips in medium and they fit great. The large puma quarterzip fits me just fine. It's on the slimmer side and isn't baggy on me at all, maybe slightly longer in the torso than I would normally wear but wouldn't deter me from ever wearing it (5'10 175ish)

Just bought a white XL 1/4 zip: wanted a blue but they were out. This will do though

Grabbed a white 1/4 zip!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would have loved to stock up on 1/4 zips in M or L, but a nice $5 tee is a great plan B. Thanks for the sale!

I was just saying yesterday I need a red 1/4 zip, have black, blue, grey and white, and bam this sale comes along. Now I have a red one to throw in the mix to.

I was just saying yesterday I need a red 1/4 zip, have black, blue, grey and white, and bam this sale comes along. Now I have a red one to throw in the mix to.

Every day of the week now. Pretty sweet.

I am going to work on getting these packed up later today and hopefully have all orders shipped by tomorrow. :smile:

I was just thinking the other day - I wish I could replace my red quarter zip (has some stains on it)...and now I have 2 replacements on the way!

Just a quick update, we only have about a dozen 1/4 zips left.

Also, I may not be able to get everything shipped out by tomorrow, but I will have it by Thursday.

Just tried ordering but my size is gone. Great deals for those that get to take advantage!

What 1/4 zips are left? I keep trying to add one to my cart and the only thing going in is the red in large

EDIT: NVM im dumb and figured it out

I was finally able to log into my account. It kept giving me an invalid password message. Turns out, it wasn't the password, but, in the field asking for my email, it had auto filled my forum name and I didn't even look at that field because it was auto filled. I was able to grab a cool T-Shirt, but, the 1/4 zips were sold out in my size. Good news is that it is definitely getting to be T-shirt weather in Florida.

Back