Went to Cool Creek just to see and demo the putter as they show to have them. They look great the problem was they wouldn't allow you to hit a ball with it until after purchase. So it was a no go.

Went to Cool Creek just to see and demo the putter as they show to have them. They look great the problem was they wouldn't allow you to hit a ball with it until after purchase. So it was a no go.
That seems like an odd policy.

db6019502d639ab469ba9a29927fa9a2.jpg

And she's here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rolled a RXF3 today. The sound or lack there of compared to the RX2 was surprising. The weight took quite a while to get used to. Basically the take away has to be more aggressive.

The technology is really interesting and I want to try a larger model with the higher tone sound that I am learning to love.

I rolled a RXF3 today. The sound or lack there of compared to the RX2 was surprising. The weight took quite a while to get used to. Basically the take away has to be more aggressive.

The technology is really interesting and I want to try a larger model with the higher tone sound that I am learning to love.

My thoughts exactly. The RX3 is very muted in sound compared to the other models. But I don't mind that louder sound in the RX1 or RX2

This beauty just showed up. I'll get more thoughts when I get time; about to walk out the door. Initial impression is it seems easy to keep it steady on the backswing, which is something I struggle with. I'm going straight to max weight. Should get it on the course tomorrow.
4cdb6dae368caa31eb1c2ac6ac7545b9.jpg

Putted well with mine today, didn't make as many as I wanted but distance control was good.

Played the RX2 today. Actually a fan of the larger size. Distance control was spot on but I didn’t start draining some longer putts until a paid more attention to the triangle alignment. Mike Yagley tried to steal it after using it on the practice green.

Putted well with mine today, didn't make as many as I wanted but distance control was good.

Played my RX3 today for the 1st time and shared the exact same feeling. I actually burned way more edges than I am used to which instilled confidence immediately.

I spent 10min on the practice green before the round to get a feel for it and ended up playing it with the 1/8" SST and 1/4" Alum weight.

Very excited to keep dialing this in. For the 1st time in a long time I feel really confident over the ball.

Played my RX3 today for the 1st time and shared the exact same feeling. I actually burned way more edges than I am used to which instilled confidence immediately.

I spent 10min on the practice green before the round to get a feel for it and ended up playing it with the 1/8" SST and 1/4" Alum weight.

Very excited to keep dialing this in. For the 1st time in a long time I feel really confident over the ball.

Nice. Such a fun process to dial in. I have maxed my rx1 out to 521g. Love the feel.

Nice. Such a fun process to dial in. I have maxed my rx1 out to 521g. Love the feel.
First thing I did when I pulled mine out was set up the lie angle. Such a cool design.

I've played 3 rounds with mine since I got it and I love it! The sound is definitely unique, but like others said, something I got used to right away. The size is also quite large, but it helps me putt better, so it's easy to ignore.

I set the lie angle first, but it might need a degree or two of change in the future. It feels fairly good right now.

I played with additional weight on the putting green before settling on the stock weight. I'll probably mess with that later as well.

First round I played with it, I had 25 putts... lowest total I've ever had, but, I only hit 6 greens, so a lot of the putts were inside 10 ft. Speed control was spot on, and it is so easy to hit the line I want. Confidence is soaring.

Second round was on greens that were aerated couple days ago, so the effort I put into my putts was minimal.

Third round today, speed control again was excellent, but I didn't take the time to read as 2 of the players in my group were playing slow, and I have a tendency to try to rush in order to make up time.

I'm looking forward to a long and happy relationship with my RX2 tour.

The sound of the RX2 is way more muted than I was expecting after comments I've seen on it. Doesn't bother me one bit. Really excited to get this on the course tomorrow.

I putted noticeably worse with this than my own putter. I wasn't a huge fan of the look or weighting. However, it still seemed like a great putter and I could see why someone would game it.

Played the RX2 today. Actually a fan of the larger size. Distance control was spot on but I didn’t start draining some longer putts until a paid more attention to the triangle alignment. Mike Yagley tried to steal it after using it on the practice green.

I was incredibly impressed with it. Very large putter, but I could definitely see myself getting used to the RX3 with it being slightly smaller

Played my RX2 today. It was a terrible first course to try it on, just ask dhartmann34 and Rambler... Mini golf greens. And I got no warmup with it. Got to putt about 5 putts in my basement, then got to the course and went right to the first tee. So I went in cold.

This thing just wants to stay steady for me through the whole stroke though, which is huge for me. Unfortunately it doesn't read greens for you But I've had 40 putts on this course before, and I felt more confident today than before, and definitely didn't get up that high. Prolly about 34 if I had to guess, should have kept track. I'm really excited to get more time with it, I think it's going to work really well for me. I do need to get a bigger grip on it though, probably a SuperStroke. Has a standard size now and it's just too small.

And the triangular alignment is pretty cool. With that, the center shaft, and regular alignment lines, it was really easy to get setup on my line.

got to hold one of these for the first time at liita. i think i putted with howzat's putter, because yagley handed it to me to try. very different, odd sound, good feel and very stable in the hands. just looks so WEIRD at address. i hit 3 putts all with the exact same distance and line, which speaks to the consistency. then it went to phillyv's hands, and he went 2-for-3 from about 15 feet.

Rolled this again tonight. Such a fun putter to tinker with. Still trying to dial in the weight. I don't love the stock grip but don't hate it either. The larger MOI takes some getting used to but in a good way.

I'm starting to notice as I am starting to get more comfortable and confident in my putting that with my long arms and "eyes over ball" stance, I'm choking down on the 35". May cut it down and put a SS 2.0grip

I've been gaming the RX3 with decent results but have to wonder if running max weight is good for me. Playing the RXi this weekend and may try a few different face inserts.

Played my RX2 today. It was a terrible first course to try it on, just ask dhartmann34 and Rambler... Mini golf greens. And I got no warmup with it. Got to putt about 5 putts in my basement, then got to the course and went right to the first tee. So I went in cold.

This thing just wants to stay steady for me through the whole stroke though, which is huge for me. Unfortunately it doesn't read greens for you But I've had 40 putts on this course before, and I felt more confident today than before, and definitely didn't get up that high. Prolly about 34 if I had to guess, should have kept track. I'm really excited to get more time with it, I think it's going to work really well for me. I do need to get a bigger grip on it though, probably a SuperStroke. Has a standard size now and it's just too small.

And the triangular alignment is pretty cool. With that, the center shaft, and regular alignment lines, it was really easy to get setup on my line.
Get that lie angle set up properly and you'll stroke it better. Too large of a gap up front Sunday. I still giggle a little thinking of the sound.

I've been gaming the RX3 with decent results but have to wonder if running max weight is good for me. Playing the RXi this weekend and may try a few different face inserts.

interesting thought. i was contemplating removing one of the 1/4 weights to see how it felt from a comparison perspective, but so far haven't felt like max weight has been an issue. for me its more of a tinkering thought since i went straight max weight from the start.

what are your thoughts for wanting to go lighter?

interesting thought. i was contemplating removing one of the 1/4 weights to see how it felt from a comparison perspective, but so far haven't felt like max weight has been an issue. for me its more of a tinkering thought since i went straight max weight from the start.

what are your thoughts for wanting to go lighter?

Really just wanting to tinker since I have 2 of the models. I do feel like with max weight that good or bad strokes are held in place so to speak and nearly impossible to adjust on the fly. With max weights, it is heavy for sure, and I would like to take a bit more control back into my own hands with the weight not doing as much on it's own. We will see, may go right back to max. :)

Really just wanting to tinker since I have 2 of the models. I do feel like with max weight that good or bad strokes are held in place so to speak and nearly impossible to adjust on the fly. With max weights, it is heavy for sure, and I would like to take a bit more control back into my own hands with the weight not doing as much on it's own. We will see, may go right back to max. :)

cool. i was watching my wife putt and for sure the max weight for her was a bit much but i think it helped her keep the ball on line with some mis-struck putts.

I like the technology behind these putters and hope to get my hands on one to try soon.

Back