Introducing Captain AJ - 2015 THP Gauntlet

For HeyYoAJ's sake, I hope there is a porta-potty every three holes at Cog Hill. And somebody is going to have to follow him around post-round picking up his shoes, belt, and whatever else he leaves lying around.

Had a great time during the round I played against AJ at last year's Gauntlet. He is a very good golfer and a better dude. Everyone should be vying for a spot on his team.

Thanks Troy, you as well! Wish I could recruit you for my team this year!

For HeyYoAJ's sake, I hope there is a porta-potty every three holes at Cog Hill. And somebody is going to have to follow him around post-round picking up his shoes, belt, and whatever else he leaves lying around.

Why do you think I travel around with an entourage?

Cmon AJ wheres the excitement? Its like you and Scotty G switched places! Freaky Friday? I know thats not the true AJ. Either way Sign me up.

I know right? Why so serious? I was caught off guard, didn't realize Scotty and E were gonna bring their video A games. Next time I'll be prepared :)

Do I have to wear skinny jeans and smediums with a popped collar if I am on AJ's team?

There were so many hand gestures that I forgot what he was saying...

Yo, he is so pretty.....and good at golf, and still has his hair, and so humble. What is not to like?

yo (or as they say in dc Joe) its all about the looks, all about the looks. like the swagger...will have to consider him for captain but so far based on videos not in top 3.

Maybe we should team up, AJ. My modesty is my best quality, so we would offset eachother. Just ask me, I'm way more humble than anyone else I know.

AJ will you be traveling with your own music?

*wiggle, wiggle, wiggle*

yo (or as they say in dc Joe) its all about the looks, all about the looks. like the swagger...will have to consider him for captain but so far based on videos not in top 3.

Agreed. Video quality was outstanding this year. Next year (as Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm would say) I'LL GETS MINE!

Maybe we should team up, AJ. My modesty is my best quality, so we would offset eachother. Just ask me, I'm way more humble than anyone else I know.

Haha, I'm in Greg! Especially since you hole out from 100 yards on (almost) every hole.

Last week, THP introduced the details and return of the 2015 Gauntlet. Part of this epic event is choosing the captain you would play for out of the 6 members of the Zoo Crew that will be captaining teams this year in Chicago. For those that missed the details of this event, click here to check them out.

Signup will start soon, so THP wants to introduce you to the captains and let them explain a little bit about what they are looking for in the THPers for their squad. The fifth intro, is AJ and you have heard about him from some other captains as well. You can follow her on Twitter @AJVoelpelCG and of course chat with him here on THP when he does what he calls "Foruming".

Not going to get into an argument on best looking, keep telling yourself that!

But, best player? Come on man! Best vanity handicap more likely......need we bring up pictures of which way the dolla bills have gone Yo!

Best of luck if you get on AJ's team

Haha, I'm in Greg! Especially since you hole out from 100 yards on (almost) every hole.

I like your definition of almost in regards to my golf game.

Not going to get into an argument on best looking, keep telling yourself that!

But, best player? Come on man! Best vanity handicap more likely......need we bring up pictures of which way the dolla bills have gone Yo!

Best of luck if you get on AJ's team

To Finley's point (although this was 37 weeks ago) https://instagram.com/p/tvry1BvFFX/

tvry1BvFFX

Yo AJ, you gonna let JB call you "her"? Dems fightin words!

For net par! Talk about your all time hole thievery

Wish I could put my name in the ring for you again, AJ. Had a blast last year! I can only imagine the hurricane that would be #TeamAJ if you get a team as energetic as you.

AJ "Foruming" is the best.

Back