Would you eat 8 slices or 12 slices of the same pizza?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Love these videos. Just like the girl who didn't know how long it would take a car to go 80 miles if it were going 80 miles per hour.

I would go for 12 slices if I have to eat the whole thing because it's easier to eat smaller slices at the end.

Hahaha.

That's kind of like me putting 2 slices of pizza together (I call it a pizza sandwich) because I don't want to eat 2 slices, but rather one pizza sandwich

Did you see the one of these where she figured she was faster than Usain Bolt? Oh it was so funny.

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.

- Yogi Berra

The greatest accidental philosopher of all time.

Wow at first I thought this girl is really good lookin, and I like her accent. Then got ruiined by ditzyness. Nothing more un-actrive than a dumb blonde/brunette girls.

That's kind of like me putting 2 slices of pizza together (I call it a pizza sandwich) because I don't want to eat 2 slices, but rather one pizza sandwich

there's actually a pub near me that make pizza sandwiches. they're so good.

Hahaha. :banghead:

Yeah, seen her a few times before. Gotta be a skit, nobody's that dense. I mean, some miraculous people are that dense but she seems fairly articulate and her sudden laugh at times is a dead giveaway.

Haha. Funny, but it she has to be acting...right?

Yeah, seen her a few times before. Gotta be a skit, nobody's that dense. I mean, some miraculous people are that dense but she seems fairly articulate and her sudden laugh at times is a dead giveaway.

Did you see the one where she claimed drinking smart water was making her smarter?

No way anyone thinks that.

Did you see the one where she claimed drinking smart water was making her smarter?

No way anyone thinks that.
Lol, no. Between that and Smartfood popcorn, she'd be likely to have cured all known diseases by now! ?

It must be British math . . .

She reminds me of a few women I dated in my 20's:act-up:

and they walk among us.....lol

She reminds me of a few women I dated in my 20's:act-up:

HaH - my wife never worries about me cheating on her with a twenty something because she knows I want to run for the hills the minute they open their whinny vacuous little mouths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stomach pump, either way!! That's funny!

Too funny!

Back