Don't drink and OEM

I remember the J38 irons from last year at the THP demo. They were really sweet irons and solid. Unless you got the extra few hundred bucks, I would keep the J38 irons and be happy :blob:!

haha classic. have made my share of late night ebay purchases

I know, no matter what, you're going to be disappointed because they're not what you thought you were buying... but the J38's are awesome irons, maybe it was fate? ;)

Drunk purchasing at its finest! We should all pay attention! Ha!

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. It's been bothering me for a while.
Doesn't stand for anything related. One of our members (OEM Kevin, recently changed name to KMac) has a habit of buying clubs whenever he wants them. We on the forum have dubbed this action "OEMing" something.

Edit: Whoops. Forgot to say what it actually stands for: Original Equipment Manufacturer.

Randomly thought about this thread today. I gamed these irons for a year and a half and loved them. So I guess it was a solid drunk move

Randomly thought about this thread today. I gamed these irons for a year and a half and loved them. So I guess it was a solid drunk move

Maybe you should drink and OEM more often? :act-up:

well at least you werent horny and ordered a hooker!!! hahaha

I still think the J38 DPC are a solid deal USED at that price!!! Nothing to be ashamed of.

Back