Cornhole - Golf Style

I'd love to have one of these. Not only would it be a blast to play, but it will be some good short game practice too.

Nerfny sent me this a few months ago. We talked about setting one up for camping. Guess this is my little reminder that it needs to be done.

That is pretty cool. I've thought about starting a woodworking project and building something similar for my birdie ball setup. I'm sure I could figure out a drinking game to go with it

Looks like a lot of fun. If I can get my wife and daughter interested in playing, I will get one. Who knows, something like this may get them interested in taking up the game.

We're actually in the process of building something similar to add to our cabin driving range.

As much cornhole as we typically play up there this should add an interesting wrinkle.

Pretty cool, between this and Puttskee I have a few wishlist items!

Pretty impressive they have raised 233k for this product. Love seeing entrepreneurship like that.

We talk a lot about making the game (or parts of it) more accessible. This is a great idea that could help grow the game even if only a little.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

It's cool until someone blades one 50 yards over the board and you gotta go chase it down.

It's cool until someone blades one 50 yards over the board and you gotta go chase it down.

I think the foam practice balls might be the way to go unless it's super windy. Plus you could play indoors too

I feel like this would be a difficult game. Could really make a single game long and drawn out.

Back