Jordan Flight Runner Golf Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I wonder when we'll see them in retail???

I don't nit have this on concrete info but a friend of mine told me they will not go retail. I asked where he got his and they were given to him. His client is sponsored by MJ. Things my have changed but this is what I was told.

Never been a big Jordan Brand fan, but I like these a lot.

I honestly don't know if I love them, or hate them.

Like everything about the shoe except the logo.

I am not a fan, not my style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan Flight Runner Golf Shoes

I would try them on & if they fit nice I would rock them.

I think they look great

I would definitely give them a shot.

Not a look I want in a golf shoe but love the Air Jordon logo on a pair of golf shoes. I bet they are comfortable.

Not bad looking...they are something I would consider wearing these if they go retail

I'd take a pair. If they're anything like the old Jordans, they'll retail for like $699 a pair.

I would give them a shot if they got released, but they would have the typical Jordan up charge I'm sure.

I would definitely rock these. In a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they look awful. If there were some color choices I'd wear em

I think they look awful. Not nearly as bad as those atrocities that Keegan wears on course, but still not something I'd even consider.

ac112219df420378765408d753c7eb19.jpg

I like these

Like em.

I don't nit have this on concrete info but a friend of mine told me they will not go retail. I asked where he got his and they were given to him. His client is sponsored by MJ. Things my have changed but this is what I was told.

They will be sold limited online only for a month im hearing

To me they look like a better version of the tw's. I'll be one of the first in line for a pair.

Being that my 1st love is basketball. Im clearly ecstatic for these to drop. They will go nicely into my collection of Jordan's

I would definitely give them a try!

I wonder when we'll see them in retail???

I can dig those beauties.... Why not?!

Back