Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Seems like the proper strategy is to flood the area just north of the wall so the white walkers can't pass. Then send dragons in to finish them with fire.

I'll be over here making plans to save the rest of the literary world if anyone needs me.

I like it, the dragons can use the fire to melt the snow, create the flood and finish them off. Sounds so simple, I bet they are filming that ending as we speak.

separate question, in the preview they showed the 2 stark boys real quick which lead me to think this last episode would include them and it didnt. Anyone think they are coming back at all this season?

Question to ponder as I don't know the answer not do I have extensive Dragon knowledge:

We've heard this winter will be brutal and long. Could it be so cold that the dragons are rendered useless bc they can't fly or operate in the cold? I know you can build fires in the cold, but would the dragons be able to shoot fire out of their bodies in such severe cold temps?

Also what if it's so cold the water freezes giving the White Walkers & their army a path covered in ice?

I was thinking about this in regards to the above: If dragon glass (glass made from dragon's fire?) kills white walkers, and so does Valyrian steel, and Valyrians had dragons, does it then become reasonable to suspect that Valyrian steel was forged either with dragon glass or with dragon's fire itself?

I've never read the books, so I'm hypothesizing here.

Valyrian steel is forged with Dragonfire and magic - kind of like Mizunos!

separate question, in the preview they showed the 2 stark boys real quick which lead me to think this last episode would include them and it didnt. Anyone think they are coming back at all this season?

What I was told by someone who read the books was that their storyline is done for awhile, they sped his story up for some reason last season, so he's in limbo.

Question to ponder as I don't know the answer not do I have extensive Dragon knowledge:

We've heard this winter will be brutal and long. Could it be so cold that the dragons are rendered useless bc they can't fly or operate in the cold? I know you can build fires in the cold, but would the dragons be able to shoot fire out of their bodies in such severe cold temps?

Also what if it's so cold the water freezes giving the White Walkers & their army a path covered in ice?

I'll bet the meteoroligists in that part of the world are wrong all the time like ours. Those white walkers will be in shorts and tank tops by the final episode

Valyrian steel is forged with Dragonfire and magic - kind of like Mizunos!

This had me laughing. I think it merits the "QUOTE O' De DAY!!" I'm sure my son and my friends would like it.

I'm in the fourth book now and the show was very close to the story until recently. Loving both though, last episode was great.

Yeah...

I'm going to need a moment after watching tonight's episode.

Could've done without a few minutes of that one but the ending was awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some interesting things in tonight's episode. Obviously the dragon goodness, but I think my biggest takeaway is that Stannis is giant P.O.S.

This show does more to my emotions than just about any other show ever. Awesome episode.

Well, Stannis has taken a big lead in the "absolute most deplorable" person on the show competition....

Who is everyone rooting for to get killed next week? Maybe Brienne will go HAM on Stannis and on the Boltons. I will be interested to see how Daavos handles Shireen's sacrifice, but I think he had a gut feeling that it was coming. I'm sure Ramsay will somehow survive next week, but someone will have to not survive that battle, assuming it happens next week. I doubt Meryn feel Arya's wrath, as well. I think Jaqen will catch wind of Arya trying to kill him and somehow stop it. These seasons are always too dang short!

I stayed up after the Cavs game last night to watch it based on what you guys were saying. Stannis is cold blooded. I want Ramsey to die a horrible death next week.

Well, Stannis has taken a big lead in the "absolute most deplorable" person on the show competition....

Don't get me wrong as what Stannis did was awful, but at least it was "just" in his eyes. He does things like this to further his advance to the throne, however right or wrong they may be. Although, Stannis is the guy who cut off Davos' fingertips for smuggling for Stannis. I still think Ramsey has a sizable lead in the most deplorable category. Maybe Stannis can be in the running for worst parent, but I would think that the competition is pretty fierce for that one, as well.

I think Sansa convinces Theon to grow his pair back and take on Ramsey or help her escape.

Don't get me wrong as what Stannis did was awful, but at least it was "just" in his eyes. He does things like this to further his advance to the throne, however right or wrong they may be. Although, Stannis is the guy who cut off Davos' fingertips for smuggling for Stannis. I still think Ramsey has a sizable lead in the most deplorable category. Maybe Stannis can be in the running for worst parent, but I would think that the competition is pretty fierce for that one, as well.

I think you're right. Stannis hated it but I think he truly believed there was no other alternative. He is not a cruel man, he got no enjoyment in what he did or has done he felt he was out of options.

I have finally crawled out of the fetal position from last nights show and have gathered my thoughts.

-I hate you Stannis. You have now moved into the top 3 of the hate list. Congrats. I don't care who dies first now, Ramsey or Stannis, but it needs to be a long and drawn out way of dying. Unreal. I had to turn the volume down her screams were so bad. Rot in Hell Stannis.

- Ollie......don't you f'ing do anything stupid you punk. Damn you Ollie!!!!

- Why is Jon and Sam the only smart guys at the Wall?

- Arya is starting to annoy me. She's suppose to be training to be this bad ass faceless killer and instead is playing cat and mouse and being annoying to everyone. Expectations for this story line was so high for me but it has fallen WAY flat. Maybe next season...............

- Jorah is back in the game and in Harry's words, "has totally redeemed himself!!!"

- Wait and minute...did Dany just summon Drogon in that scene? #GameChanger

- Got to admit, I thought Drogon would come in there and cancel every one of those masked Sons in the pit without much trouble. Drogon has some agility training to do before he gets his mojo back. Be better than that Drogon.

- Dany just got up on the horsedragon and rode off like a Hoss. #DragonRider

Olly is going going to shock the world. Mark it down.

And not in a good way.

Well I asked for action and boy did the last two episodes deliver.

- Stannis is a bigger man than I to make such a sacrifice and trust in some voodoo magic to get the throne back

- Arya needs to control those emotions. she is hell bent on scratching every name off the list she can't see the bigger picture

- Dragons, Dragons!!! I need more Dragons!! you've got two in chains, unleash those fools and wreck shop!

Of course Olly is going to do something. He has been getting way to many noticeable camera shots to sweep it under the rug. No telling how it will end, but that Olly kid is a cold blooded killer (see Ygritte). As long as the giant lives, I'll be happy. It would be a shame to see Jon Snow get offed as he has seemed to progress so much this season. If he dies, it would probably be the most surprising death since Ned, in my opinion.

Again, these are not spoilers, as I have no idea what is going to happen.

- Stannis is a bigger man than I to make such a sacrifice and trust in some voodoo magic to get the throne back

This act will change him for the rest of his storyline, for better or worse is yet to be seen. What if nothing changes and he just offed his daughter for nothing. All eyes on you Melisandre.

Of course Olly is going to do something. He has been getting way to many noticeable camera shots to sweep it under the rug. No telling how it will end, but that Olly kid is a cold blooded killer (see Ygritte). As long as the giant lives, I'll be happy. It would be a shame to see Jon Snow get offed as he has seemed to progress so much this season. If he dies, it would probably be the most surprising death since Ned, in my opinion.

Again, these are not spoilers, as I have no idea what is going to happen.

I have a feeling it's setting up like the final episode of Who Killed JR.

Back