Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Don't hold back on Sudden on my account.
I just can't do Sundays and you should use it when its best for you.

NO worries. We'll figure it out.

NO worries. We'll figure it out.

John I am free any weekend in June except the weekend of June 20th-21st, and then the first 2 weekends in July I'm shot as well. Definitely need to make this happen!

Our boy checkered just told me about his coworker playing this course: http://gamblesands.com/

Looks SICK! And I was only about 20 miles north of here this past Saturday!

Anybody want to tee it up this Saturday or Sunday?

I am interested.

I'm hoping to play in the VGT's Spring Championship so I'm probably out, but if I don't qualify I'll be interested.

I'm hoping to play in the VGT's Spring Championship so I'm probably out, but if I don't qualify I'll be interested.

As much as I enjoy when we get to play I hope you make the tourney. Good luck and let us know if it shakes out.

I don't have a preference really.

Good luck man! Hope you get in.

As much as I enjoy when we get to play I hope you make the tourney. Good luck and let us know if it shakes out.

I don't have a preference really.

Alrighty, I'll think on some options and get back to you. A regulation course, or Raspberry?

I would say either Homestead, NoBel, Shuksan, Padden, Grandview, Loomis Trail, or Dakota Creek. heck I'd do the country club if we could get on somehow haha.

I would say either Homestead, NoBel, Shuksan, Padden, Grandview, Loomis Trail, or Dakota Creek. heck I'd do the country club if we could get on somehow haha.

That would be baller! :angel:

I'll do some tee time scouting on those tracks and let you know what looks good. I'm assuming Sunday, or is Saturday in play as well?

I'm flying up to Vancouver between July 23rd and August 2nd.
Im spending a good chunk of my time staying with my family at Cultus Lake.

Id love to get out and play some golf with you guys if you're available...but, I just have to figure out my schedule (fancy speak for 'I have to check when my wife will let me get away').

That Gamblesands course looks/sounds amazing!

When I was a non-golfer, I was up in Chelan for my cousins wedding and we played a course there called Desert Canyon, and I seem to recall it was beautiful.

It was mid July and 100*. The beer was going down like ice water.
http://desertcanyonresort.com

I'll be in Myrtle Beach for those dates unfortunately.

I'll be in Myrtle Beach for those dates unfortunately.
Unfortunately...LOL :act-up:

UglySwing, I'll be around those dates. As luck would have it, that first weekend (July 25-26) my g/f is out of town so I should have a free pass for any golfing on those days if you can get away!

Possibly Sunday, will let you know by Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately...LOL :act-up:

UglySwing, I'll be around those dates. As luck would have it, that first weekend (July 25-26) my g/f is out of town so I should have a free pass for any golfing on those days if you can get away!

Alright...I'll keep in touch as the trip gets closer.

That would be baller! :angel:

I'll do some tee time scouting on those tracks and let you know what looks good. I'm assuming Sunday, or is Saturday in play as well?

Wouldn't it? haha Depends if Curt can play, if he can, I'd do Saturday. If he has his tourney, I'd prefer Sunday, but then again that depends what your plans look like.

UglySwing, I am down for some golf for sure. You can test out the Fgp then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it? haha Depends if Curt can play, if he can, I'd do Saturday. If he has his tourney, I'd prefer Sunday, but then again that depends what your plans look like.
Gotcha. I'm flexible so we can wait a bit and see.

Dustin, sounds good! If we end up doing Sunday, you should def join.

Back