Congrats Winners - Cobra Fly-Z+ Drivers

Congrats guys, those are awesome prizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a fun contest to say the least. The mrs was worried about it from the first hole. I kept telling her not to worry about her putting, just put a good effort on it and have fun. The greens were a little faster than she was expecting and she had some trouble adjusting.

We get to the 7th and the GPS vs laser were giving mixed numbers, and it was a touch into the wind. Of course it was. No pressure on part 1 of the hole right?

Put it up there just under 20ft but slightly above the hole and across a ridge. Nice work James, way to give her an easy putt haha!

She was anxious as we got to the green and said she was nervous. I told her, "I don't care if you make it or run it 40ft by. I have enough golf clubs, I don't "need" another. Just go have fun with it and if we make par, awesome. If we don't, we're still buying a drink when the attendant comes by because it's hot out."

She lined up, I looked up and said oh god oh god please have good speed outside her field of vision, she rolled it to a foot. Best lag I've ever seen her make under any type of pressure. I was so happy for her, and that lasted until the 9th... When she then knocked in a 10ft putt for birdie. Her first ever. I don't even think she realized what she did other than I ran up to her like AHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU MADE BIRDIE!!!

I honestly don't think I've had as much fun on a golf course than I did Sunday. Score wasn't important, but seeing Melissa have fun and see her have a good time was.

That's the good stuff brother. Kortney told me that when I was telling her to wait because she wasn't lined up right she couldn't even hear me haha talk about focus.

What set up did you go with?

That's the good stuff brother. Kortney told me that when I was telling her to wait because she wasn't lined up right she couldn't even hear me haha talk about focus.

That's awesome. She should come on THP and give us focus help...I could use it.

Fly Z+ in blue. I liked the + I hit on the range, and I like that blue a LOT. Also, I just like the color blue haha

Congrats all, so so so awesome!

Congrats to Philly V, emart, and Mward, and especially their wives for getting it done for them. Had to be a blast winning them.

Congrats to the trio you guys are lucky!

Fly Z+ in blue. I liked the + I hit on the range, and I like that blue a LOT. Also, I just like the color blue haha

I was stuck between the black and orange so I let the wife pick the color. Turns out it's better when I let her make the decisions haha

Nice win! So if the wives did the work, why not let the wives have the drivers?

Congrats guys! And good on the better halves for finishing out the hole! Well done ladies!

our group talked about the 7th hole almost all the way to the tee box from the time we finished #1 especially after Shelly (the future Mrs David.Winchell) sank a 20' birdie putt on the first hole. Not sure if the women or men were more nervous those first 6 holes thinking about it and i am sure it was equal nerves as we stood on the tee box.

Our group hit 3 good tee shots with only one being just off the green.

We were told 163yds was the distance and i pulled 7i. Thought process was get it on the green and keep it to within 15' since me and bermuda don't get along on chip shots and didn't want to mess around with some of the sod that was placed around the greens.

Hit my best iron shot of the weekend on this hole and it was about 10' past the hole with a downhill lie. Had to coach the wife a little on how hard to hit it and she rolled it to a few inches for an easy tap in. while we were waiting for the others to play i could see Paula was nervous and my heart was beating a little fast...told her that even my heart was beating for her and she responded that is the nicest thing i ever said to her (of course she had a smirk on her face too).

Now to figure out where to take her for her great effort in helping win the driver.

our group talked about the 7th hole almost all the way to the tee box from the time we finished #1 especially after Shelly (the future Mrs David.Winchell) sank a 20' birdie putt on the first hole. Not sure if the women or men were more nervous those first 6 holes thinking about it and i am sure it was equal nerves as we stood on the tee box.

Our group hit 3 good tee shots with only one being just off the green.

We were told 163yds was the distance and i pulled 7i. Thought process was get it on the green and keep it to within 15' since me and bermuda don't get along on chip shots and didn't want to mess around with some of the sod that was placed around the greens.

Hit my best iron shot of the weekend on this hole and it was about 10' past the hole with a downhill lie. Had to coach the wife a little on how hard to hit it and she rolled it to a few inches for an easy tap in. while we were waiting for the others to play i could see Paula was nervous and my heart was beating a little fast...told her that even my heart was beating for her and she responded that is the nicest thing i ever said to her (of course she had a smirk on her face too).

Now to figure out where to take her for her great effort in helping win the driver.

Congrats again man. I still can't get that hole out of my head.

Maybe PhillyV will let me hit his once or twice ?

Well done, Ladies and Gents!!
You will enjoy the drivers!!

Congrats again man. I still can't get that hole out of my head.

Maybe PhillyV will let me hit his once or twice

i truly feel for you. i was confident that after we all hit our tee shots that we were all walking away with a win. that putt was in the give me range we had been using up to that point.

as big as phillyv's heart is i am sure he will let you at least hold it and take a swing or two.

Congrats guys for winning the drivers and for the ladies for sinking those putts.

Congrats to everyone and well done by the better halves. I enjoyed reading the stories of the winners and the close calls.

Congrats guys! The question is what do you have to get them to make up for the new toy? Haha enjoy them

Congrats guys!

Congrats everyone! Sounds like everybody had a great time.

Mine ran one across the top of the hole at about 30mph. :dohanim:

This cracked me up!

I was a bit disappointed, but at least she hit the right line.
I was in the bunker to the right, about 10 feet deep, that thing was. Flopped out a shot to like 10ft. We had a chance.

Congrats guys & gals ! :clapp:

Congrats guys! You owe your significant others big time!

~Rock

Congrats you guys. Your better halves did the hard work, so I hope you take care of them accordingly. :D

Back