THP Tech Talk - Driver CG Location

What a great video. Not only is he obviously brilliant, but is able to relate the information in simple to understand terms.

Has me very interested in giving this driver a demo.

Was this in regards to the bio cell line? Or was this implicated in the amp cell line?

I will say that whatever they did with the amp cell has extremely helped me find fairways.

Was this in regards to the bio cell line? Or was this implicated in the amp cell line?

I will say that whatever they did with the amp cell has extremely helped me find fairways.

This is more in regards to all metal woods and not brand specific.

Next month we will have a lot more with Tom coming on THP TV.

Totally looking forward to this. The original video was really informative.

Round 1 opened up some eyes, Id venture to say its a safe bet round 2 will do the same

psssssh. What does that guy know anyway. I read the internet thank you very much.

Next week THP will once again sit down with TO to discuss many different facets of club design.

I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it, like this one, will click with some and make things more understandable.

I really wish more would watch this one to be honest.

I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it, like this one, will click with some and make things more understandable.

I really wish more would watch this one to be honest.
If this video was any indication....the next will be a huge hit. I personally learned more in these few minutes than I ever imagined. It's one thing to be a designer, it's something totally different when you can design at these levels, and explain them in the most elementary ways so the public understands.

If this video was any indication....the next will be a huge hit. I personally learned more in these few minutes than I ever imagined. It's one thing to be a designer, it's something totally different when you can design at these levels, and explain them in the most elementary ways so the public understands.

He has been at the top of this craft for a long time. Deano and I sat with him for about 2 hours just chatting about clubs.

That's pretty awesome! Passion is everything.

He has been at the top of this craft for a long time. Deano and I sat with him for about 2 hours just chatting about clubs.
Truth and he explained his thoughts well enough that even a dummy like me understood

The authority that he has on clubs is rather staggering. Here you have a guy that helped design and build the top selling drivers of well over the last decade. Almost every one of them.

Looking forward to the interview with Tom, I learned quite a bit the last go around - curious if he can drop some clues as to what we should expect to see in the next 6-12 months.

The authority that he has on clubs is rather staggering. Here you have a guy that helped design and build the top selling drivers of well over the last decade. Almost every one of them.

Pretty excited about what will come out of this. That's a heck of a mind to tap into.

More great Tech Talk features with TO in the coming weeks.

This is one of my favorite interviews you have done. Essay explains CG in a way anyone can understand

Thought after the THP Event was concluded and 20 THPers got a chance to hang out with T.O. that this one deserved a bump. Its such a great video.

Audio only on left channel during speaking

Audio only on left channel during speaking

I tried to watch the video using headphones that only have audio coming out one ear piece and noticed the credit clip had sound, but not his speaking. Unplugged the headphones and used speakers to verify that audio only comes out the left speaker when he's speaking. Re-mixing the audio would fix the issue. Something posters might want to check with future video before posting to save on possible problem reports.

Thanks for the bump. I could have listened to TO talk all weekend. Great conversation at dinner, on the range in the pool. He shared knowledge with everyone that asked. Honest about everything. Him and Mike made the event even more awesome.

Thought after the THP Event was concluded and 20 THPers got a chance to hang out with T.O. that this one deserved a bump. Its such a great video.

I really enjoyed the video, thank you.

Dave

Per a PM, here is the info you are looking for.

Back