Olde Stonewall (Pic Heavy)

Foo Fighters - nice! I don't know what your plans are - but I may be available for some golf!

Have a great time Matt ( and Morgan! )
I wish golf was on the itinerary, but the concert is all day on the 4th and we have to split town first thing on the 5th :(
Pumped for the show though, I caught them last Summer at a festival. Dave and the boys know how to keep a crowd happy!

Awesome pics! That course looks great!

Great work Dave. Definitely great for the memories. The course is really at another level. Pristine and gorgeous as it is tough.

Fantastic pictures Dave!! I really would like the chance to play that course again. I have to think the course is stunning in the fall.
Thanks. I'm sure it is!
Fantastic photos Dave!
Thanks Jimmie see you on the 3rd and hope Maddog can swing things for the good at work.
Awesome pics! That course looks great!
Thanks MT, it was a beautifully manicured place from the moment you turned into the driveway.

That looks like an amazing track! Great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Awesome pictures, what a gorgeous course!

great pictures, thanks

very nice job, you captured the feel very nicely

nice pics. thanks for posting these.

Fantastic photos, Dave!
I may or may not steal some of them….

^Dub^ said that exact same thing when we approached 13 for the first time.
Now that I think about it, he might have been the one who put the thought in my head.

Those pictures of 13 and 14 don't really do the elevation changes justice. Gorgeous pictures, though!

Great photos Krispy! Snagged a couple for my Facebook page.

Olde Stonewall (Pic Heavy)

Now that I think about it, he might have been the one who put the thought in my head.

Ha possibly. You must have damn good hearing I think we were still driving in the cart at the time.

But it absolutely would be. Hey it's only a four hour drive for us MD'ers and you made it quick as well.

Maybe a fall reunion trip. You could bring that Dan guy again. :)

Great pics and beautiful course!

Amazing job with the picture Dave! The course really was so amazing in person too.

Amazing pictures!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, those pictures came out incredible. You have a gift my friend.

Also, that 4th hole can eat a D…!

Amazing pics! I am definitely stealing a few.

Back