Nashville Area Course Recommendations

Nappy

2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
So we're getting married May 20th, but we're not taking our honeymoon until the first week of October (2nd thru 7th).

We decided on Nashville since her parents have a timeshare/condo there and it's some place we've both wanted to visit. We're going to drive and I've gotten permission to have 1 (maybe 2) mornings/afternoons to golf. Top Golf (assuming it's open by then) is already on the list of places to visit.

Just curious what courses THP would recommend in the area?

I'd also be willing to meet up and play with some folks if that worked out as well.

Try these depending on your budget and time.

Gaylord Springs
Hermitage
Legends in Springfield (30 minutes outside of town)
Greystone in Dickson (45 minutes out)
Harpeth Hills nice municipal course

There are others, but it depends on where in town you're staying.

Try these depending on your budget and time.

Gaylord Springs
Hermitage
Legends in Springfield (30 minutes outside of town)
Greystone in Dickson (45 minutes out)
Harpeth Hills nice municipal course

There are others, but it depends on where in town you're staying.

I agree with most of these. However, if I were going municipal, I'd rather play Old Fort in Murfreesboro than Harpeth Hills. Much more interesting layout, and super nice staff.

Honestly Greystone is my favorite public course in the area. Interesting layout, good value, great staff. It is a bit of a haul though.

Whenever you do come to town, be sure to let me know. I'll be more than happy to play with you.

I haven't tried Greystone yet, but I will get out there this summer. Going to try Nashville Golf Links (old name Thru The Green) this weekend. I like Pine Creek too, but conditions can be spotty due to the heat.

PM sent.

Nashville Area Course Recommendations

So we're getting married May 20th, but we're not taking our honeymoon until the first week of October (2nd thru 7th).

We decided on Nashville since her parents have a timeshare/condo there and it's some place we've both wanted to visit. We're going to drive and I've gotten permission to have 1 (maybe 2) mornings/afternoons to golf. Top Golf (assuming it's open by then) is already on the list of places to visit.

Just curious what courses THP would recommend in the area?

I'd also be willing to meet up and play with some folks if that worked out as well.

Come play with JDax and I at Gaylord Springs. Sometimes Wadesworld will join us too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come play with JDax and I at Gaylord Springs. Sometimes Wadesworld will join us too.

I'll probably take you up on the offer Mike. I'll reach out as we get closer to the date to see what works!

I'll probably take you up on the offer Mike. I'll reach out as we get closer to the date to see what works!

Perfect!

Nashville is so fun.

Gaylord Springs is a good time. Played it about 3 years ago. Also played the Hermitage the year after. I liked Gaylord better in my opinion.

Was down there this time last year… We played Gaylord Springs, both courses @ Hermitage and Greystone. Gaylord Springs was our favorite, but all were damn good.

Back