The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Pixelllllllssssssssss

Just once I'd like to see the Cavs go the 1 minute stretch without LBJ and play the Warriors even. It's pathetic how every time he goes out for that 1 minute the Cavs wet the bed.

We look like we've packed it in already and it's beyond frustrating

6 shots for lebron
All of them I believe we're him going to rim
0 free throws

We look like we've packed it in already and it's beyond frustrating

Agreed. I know the refs are the target, but the sloppiness is the real problem.

Agreed. I know the refs are the target, but the sloppiness is the real problem.

Def questionable calls so far, as is every game, but can't have that many TO's against this team

As a player though, once you can tell you're never going to get a call, it's really deflating.

Lol klay Thompson with the slap across the arm

As a player though, once you can tell you're never going to get a call, it's really deflating.

Lebron deflated thinking he "is never getting a call" might be the most laughable thing since the Lyle Borver thread.

Wow 3 fouls already

Lebron deflated thinking he "is never getting a call" might be the most laughable thing since the Lyle Borver thread.
Remember when he walked up the court holding the ball only dribbled after the mid court line? Yeah he never gets calls.

Mozgov raped under the net and Jones mugged while shooting a 3. Haha

Moz is getting MUGGED and then back on d he gets called for BS. This is ridiculous

Because I know Phil is a good sport. With that said...

1129924b12f86ae66104a3ae1c293380.jpg

Mozgov raped under the net and Jones mugged while shooting a 3. Haha

I think we are watching different games, so I will just check back in tomorrow morning.

Lebron has to start making a few of these or just start dunking every time

I think we are watching different games, so I will just check back in tomorrow morning.
Your gonna tell me that Mozgov didn't just get mugged? I mean I get you hate LeBron but that's as blatant as it gets. Don't get me wrong, they are playing Sloppy as hell but still. This is beyond one sided officiating.

Not necessarily talking lebron, but we basically have an entire team of LeBron and bench players. and we've clearly seen he can't do it himself, since he's certainly tried.

Oh my god. How many times are we gonna see highlights of the drive fumble and shot. God I hate ESPN

And effing renteria

Lol running iso plays for TT. I've seen it all now

I'd like to see shump down low to try and get foul 2 on curry

Back