Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely love my 2.0 CB 54*. Such a solid solid club around the greens for me and within 75 yards or so.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear..."solid club from within 75 yards or so".....going searching for one today....Thanks Cookie

That's exactly what I wanted to hear..."solid club from within 75 yards or so".....going searching for one today....Thanks Cookie

Very cool, good luck! I don't really take full swings with it - if I did it would likely be 90-95 on well struck shots but I'd rather choke down on an AW for those shots.

3/4 54* will get me that 75y shot that I like.

Need a recommendation for cheaper Callaway fairway that accepts the dual cog adapater. Any idea what models are out there?

Need a recommendation for cheaper Callaway fairway that accepts the dual cog adapater. Any idea what models are out there?

2014 Big Bertha & can be had real cheap right now.

I would think the NC putter would be a good deal. Isn't NC done as a brand.Still the product is good and pretty if you can locate it.
I can get both for roughly the same price (give or take 10 dollars). I'm really intrigued by the NC insert, and it's a very good looking putter.

I can get both for roughly the same price (give or take 10 dollars). I'm really intrigued by the NC insert, and it's a very good looking putter.

I would go NC right now, the Wilson ones will be around longer.

I would go NC right now, the Wilson ones will be around longer.
That's what I did. On Amazon, Rockbottom had it listed that they had 2 of the 34" in stock, and they had it for a $1.50 cheaper in shipping. So I pulled the trigger and saved myself a buck and a half. LOL.

Newbie here wanting to get into the game. Have an ancient set of clubs that I am looking to get a set of clubs and bag to get back into the game.

Went to Dick's Sporting goods and their sets are mainly lower end I think, TopFlight for complete sets. Looking at Rockbottomgolf.com and am finding some sets with bags from Adams golf(Super S and Speedline both with bags) and have also been looking around and finding some Callaway full sets that are pre-owned in the price I am wanting. Would have to purchase seperate bag if went Callaway.

Looking to spend about $400-$450 total to get back into it. Not wanting to completely break the bank. Also want a nice set of clubs that will last me awhile as I get back into golfing more.

Any other suggestions of sets I should be looking at?
Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.

welcome to THP. Don't shy away from good used clubs. Check out 3ballsgolf. That should help you maintain a good budget and get a good set of sticks.

Newbie here wanting to get into the game. Have an ancient set of clubs that I am looking to get a set of clubs and bag to get back into the game.

Went to Dick's Sporting goods and their sets are mainly lower end I think, TopFlight for complete sets. Looking at Rockbottomgolf.com and am finding some sets with bags from Adams golf(Super S and Speedline both with bags) and have also been looking around and finding some Callaway full sets that are pre-owned in the price I am wanting. Would have to purchase seperate bag if went Callaway.

Looking to spend about $400-$450 total to get back into it. Not wanting to completely break the bank. Also want a nice set of clubs that will last me awhile as I get back into golfing more.

Last year's Cleveland line (MT/TT/Altitude) can be had for dirt cheap these days. They're great clubs. For woods, you might want to check Callaway Preowned - 3balls, which ddec mentioned is excellent to work with too.

Welcome to THP!

used is the way to go for cheap, take a look at the marketplace here on THP and places like globalgolf.com and callawaygolfpreowned.com

Thanks all. Found a set at Callaway pre-owned Xtreme 11 piece set, like new for $279. Seems like that would be a no-brainer. Just find a nice bag to go along with them and done.

White Fly-z+ with tour green shaft.

Fly-z+ irons

IMG_9698-640x427.jpg

Very pretty putter.......not a pretty price ($1,250).

Frustrating ponder with a lot of debate involved. Eyeing either a Tour V3 with slope, or a Tour X.

The dilemma though is I already have a sky caddie that I use every round. The laser would strictly be for a to the flag yardage. The dilemma I keep finding is that my eyes suck and courses suck with staying consistent in their flag color. What was a red flag a few holes ago and a front pin, is now a middle location.

Both lasers are solid, I'm just not sure I NEED one vs I'm just bored and they're fun and now I want one.

Wait till tomorrow...I swear.

Oh no worry, it's more a Hawk ponder. Although I'd be lying if I wasn't curious now

I have no reason to want these but cobra AMP CELL PRO blades just look amazing to me. I love everything about them but just can't seem to pull the trigger on a set. I know with the release of the new FlyZ+ blades these will come down in epic just making it harder to ignore buying a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fly-Z+ Forged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back