World PH Day/ Pre Existing Condition Concern

Ottawaclo

#THPFunkoFam
Reaction score
Handicap
Titos
Just wanted to send a special shout out as its World Pulmonary Hypertension Day to the wide web of support that my daughter has received over the last almost two years now. Although I am new to the THP family I have already seen the special way the community can come together and help out and appreciate all those that have either donated to our GofundMe or have bought the Polos to help out.

Yesterday was a blow however for this uncurable disease as the new health bill that passed in the House will literally take my daughter off my insurance, and seeing as she turns 9 on Monday and has a lifelong fight ahead of her, this is a hard pill to swallow. Hopefully there are some changes made before it becomes law but right now.....its tough to put into words how devastating this could be.

But till then we continue my daughters PHight and I once again want to say thank you to everyone on this special awareness day.

So thank you THP Family for the support you have shown to a relatively unknown new guy here on the site.

PS....For those looking to do something or concerned by the vote in the House yesterday...
https://phassociation.org/breaking-news-house-bill-remove-…/

Back