Can I tell you about the Cobra F7 5 wood?

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been carrying a Steelhead 3h and 4h for the last few months and one of the problems I've run into is that the distance with the 4h is almost the same as with the 3h. I think it's because I get a little more height with the 4h and make better contact. I decided, on a whim, to pull the 3h and put in a Cobra F7 5 wood. I used to carry a 3w and 5w and then switched to the 3h and 4h and just a 3w.

All I can say about the Cobra F7 5w is WOW. The rails at the real deal. For the most part, I found that the F7 5w was the perfect club between the 4h and 3w when I needed something around 180 - 190 yards to the hole. For the most part, it just felt great and the rails really do help when hitting from the rough or a bad lie. I had one particular bad hit where I hit the ground behind the ball and still managed to get 150 yards out of the shot. Simply amazing club. So much so that I decided to get an F7 3w with the rails. It just feels really good and seems to deliver on forgiveness and performance.

I'm a believer. I wish I'd grabbed the 5 when it was on sale at Budget Golf. I grabbed the 3.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think one of these will be my next investment. Even though I love my XR 3W, I really wanna round out the top of my bag with Cobra.

I think one of these will be my next investment. Even though I love my XR 3W, I really wanna round out the top of my bag with Cobra.
I've considered the same. I just don't know of the F7 driver can displace the Epic. Definitely getting the F7 5W to pair with the F7 3W.

This is one of a very good bunch of fairways. Hard to go wrong with the F7.

I've considered the same. I just don't know of the F7 driver can displace the Epic. Definitely getting the F7 5W to pair with the F7 3W.

I can't speak on behalf of the Epic, but man do I love my F7+. I was hesitant at first, I wasn't sure how well it would perform for me. It's gotta be one of my best purchases!

I can't speak on behalf of the Epic, but man do I love my F7+. I was hesitant at first, I wasn't sure how well it would perform for me. It's gotta be one of my best purchases!
That's the one I've been pondering most closely. What driver did you come from before purchasing the F7+?

That's the one I've been pondering most closely. What driver did you come from before purchasing the F7+?

I had a Bio Cell previously. So, the F7+ was really my first "premium" driver

I should add that I've got mostly Callaway in my bag (Apex CF16 irons, Steelhead hybrid, and an Epic Fusion driver), but the Cobra woods are just so darn good. I'm not a brand loyalist, I go with what works for me. Most of the time, it's been Callaway, but if I find something else that works, I don't care what the brand is. Used an Odyssey putter for quite some time until I tried an Evnroll. ER1 has been in the bag since then.

Back