How often do you hole out from off the green?

Pitched in from 30 yards off the green yesterday. My first in a month or so unless you count fringe or very short chips.

Hit the flag once today. This streak stays at zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitched in from 30 yards off the green yesterday. My first in a month or so unless you count fringe or very short chips.

I think you count them all if you're off the green, at least in this thread.

I holed one today on the practice hole from 110 while I was hitting bunch of balls from the front of the tee. I know it doesn't really count since it was practice, but it was cool to watch it go in.
Hopefully that wasn't my one and only time and I wasted it on the practice hole. haha

I actually had 3 in today's round. Not a lot went right after the opening 9, but that was a fun stat to have

I actually had 3 in today's round. Not a lot went right after the opening 9, but that was a fun stat to have

I heard about this after the round. That's awesome.

So I rarely ever chip in from off the green (under 50 yards #weaknessofgame) but today I had one that hit the flag stick for birdie...but didn't go in...I almost had one!

Maybe once every 4-5 rounds would be pretty accurate for me.

I make a fair share of putts from the fringe or just off. I get a chip in every few rounds but that's mostly because I've been very sloppy with my approach shots so I get a lot of chances.

The really cool thing was I had my longest hole-out the other day. 70 yard wedge to an elevated green so unfortunately I didn't see it drop. Went to the green to look for my ball and after looking all over I finally looked in the cup and there it was! Posted it to my peeps in the Chicago thread but no one cared :/

I read this topic this am and thought to myself 'I've only had that happen once in the 19 months I've been golfing.'

Today, on a long par 4 I holed out from about 60 feet (for a birdie).
I then got my first eagle (464 yard par 5) on the next hole.

I should have gone home after those 2 holes.

Last round I chipped in twice and hit the flagstick too hard two more times. The chipping touch is really starting to come around. :golf:

Twice this season so far...

I chip in about once every 3 or 4 rounds. I get a lot of opportunities because I tend to barely miss a lot of greens.

I had a nice chutt today from the rough through about 4 feet of fringe and made it for birdie. And then almost holed out on 18 to tie my match

Had a 20 yard birdie chip in after a horrendous tee shot on a par three last Monday. It was one of those I knew had a chance as soon as it landed on the hill in front of the green right where I was aiming for.

It usually happens 2-3 times a season for me, has happened once so far this year. I was just off the green and hit a little bump and run wedge that just rolled right in

Had one on my last round, but not something I do very often...maybe once every 6 or 7 rounds at best.

Had one today for a birdie ... first time in about 8 or 10 rounds ...

I've done it once ever. It was from a green side bunker and was all luck. It happened during the round where I recorded my worst score ever.

With a putter from the fringe, once every three or four rounds. Chip or pitch, two or three times in a season. Full shots: So far, averaging once in five years.

It isn't something I count, so I wouldn't like to say how many times I have done it

Notable memories include a chip in for an eagle on a par 5 on one of my home courses, and a chip in at our UK event at Belton Woods to save a par

Back