Puma Pwr Warm 1/4 zip

JayB

Reaction score
Handicap
Highly recommended. Played last two days in sporadic rain showers and blustery wind. Though not intended to be for rain, the tight outer weave sheds a light drizzle well and cuts down the wind nicely. Enough so that my outer wear stayed in the bag. I'll be adding more to the closet because of the versatility. They style is not crazy, so you don look like a rickie wanna be.

Was lucky enough to get one from Team Hackers, holy cow is this thing awesome!
Puma PWRWarm Quarter Zip
bc7IbIf.jpg

The bands on the wrists and waist are a great addition to keep it close to the body and keep you quite warm!
b5qFYAY.jpg
BPiZDmz.jpg

It's very warm too. Great for warming up in when you need to get the blood moving

Probably wont have any more chances to wear it until the fall unfortunately.

Congrats Icey!

I didnmt get much chance to wear mine, but it’s well made and comfortable.

I’ll post thoughts when I get some more time with it

Congrats! I love this piece even if it runs a bit big. Super warm and looks so good!

I liked the one I got at the MC so much that I ordered a few more in different colors. It is surprisingly warm yet not bulky. My swing does not feel restricted at all wearing it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats Icey!

I didnmt get much chance to wear mine, but it’s well made and comfortable.

I’ll post thoughts when I get some more time with it

Vest Hype.

I wore mine a bunch at Haig and a bit since coming home. Really simple neutral fit with great wrist pull stability when halfway up the arm. I also have the olive green which is hard to pair with other clothing, but fits just as well haha - nice around the house too.

Vest Hype.

I wore mine a bunch at Haig and a bit since coming home. Really simple neutral fit with great wrist pull stability when halfway up the arm. I also have the olive green which is hard to pair with other clothing, but fits just as well haha - nice around the house too.

Haha I love the vest! Pretty much the same as this but with the sleeves cutoff, so I can go suns out guns out.

Back