Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

I did have one casualty on the flight home.

uploadfromtaptalk1433361935142.jpg

Rocking the Mward style this evening
85daaa1e9527d1eba281b3e128186f34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could have just said "Picture of Mward". Same height.

How did that happen? Just from being in the bag?
Yep. I know I didn't pack up as well as I did on the way there. And like my wife said, at least it was on the way home.

Visor looks awesome on him. I don't see an issue, it's a perfectly normal his or her visor to me...

We have a small amount left over and by small amount I mean it was larger before I got my hands on it. Suffice it to say that I am on a complete Lindt diet.

I had a few in the hotel and loved all of them. Sadly, they did not survive the trip home, as we had to load them in the car prior to checking out Sunday morning and they sat there all day, including our little trip to the Ale House. I did my best to salvage them in the refrigerator when we got home, but it was not enough.

I had a few in the hotel and loved all of them. Sadly, they did not survive the trip home, as we had to load them in the car prior to checking out Sunday morning and they sat there all day, including our little trip to the Ale House. I did my best to salvage them in the refrigerator when we got home, but it was not enough.

That's just criminal.

Melissa was smart and said throw them in the cooler on the cart. They stayed cold, and our group did a number on them when we remembered they were there.

I thought about that and placed them in the cooler on the cart and they survived perfectly.

I thought about that and placed them in the cooler on the cart and they survived perfectly.
I had a long night and wasn't in any condition to put on my thinking cap.

I had a long night and wasn't in any condition to put on my thinking cap.
Hey I woke up at 4 that morning too, granted though I didn't go to the Polynesian the night before.

Hey I woke up at 4 that morning too, granted though I didn't go to the Polynesian the night before.
I was up at 3:30 with about a 4 hour stomach bug...

Jamie is having THP event withdrawals
b17f1e1c8ceb99a472e6fcd2fb7a3f1e.jpg

Jamie is having THP event withdrawals
b17f1e1c8ceb99a472e6fcd2fb7a3f1e.jpg

We drank the bubbly at the hotel and the chocolate is gone...THP event withdrawls are real. It was awesome seeing you again and getting to meet Jamie. Gotta hook up again sometime soon.

Walked into my desk piled high with things that say "for Kortney" and multiple employee complaints. Can it be Sunday again? With a $14 piña colada in my hand?

Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

The adventure begins, sitting in orlando airport. Guess I'll draft up my recap.

Get comfortable, here's my recap:

This trip was way out of character for me. I'm not all about actually socializing with people, much less having to meet all new people to socialize with. This was my first THP event, so I was really nervous about jumping head first into this kind of a situation. I met so many truly wonderful people on this trip I honestly feel like I've known them all for years at this point. THAT is the magic of THP, and I got to discover that first hand at this event. My fears were that I was going to get down there only to realize THP is a hoax and I'd meet some burly guy who'd steal my identity and leave me out in the swamp, or that if THP were full of real people then they would all turn out to be total d-bags. Neither fear was realized, you guys are not only real humans - you're pretty darn good ones.

The setup for this event was top notch. JB & GG organized this trip to be so far beyond my expectations I am truly in awe of what I got to participate in. I'll put it this way, when we got back from the Saturday round, I got back to the room and Chelsea said "I hope you had as much fun as I did today." I got to go out and golf with some new buddies, and she was the one who felt like the day was all about her. That is unbelievable. Swag, meals, resort, golf course, Cobra guys... Every thing about this trip was fantastic.

Saturdays round was a bit rough as far as my performance was concerned, but it was still an amazing golfing experience. I played with Jitzy, T0AD, and Canes, and we had a blast. I don't think we went a single shot without at least 1 of us in a bunker. The course was outstanding, but the company stole the show. These guys can really play some good golf.

Sundays round was with T0AD, Howzat, and Mward. Again, there's no way any of the other groups had as much fun as we did. All 3 of those guys are some serious players, and Chelsea felt right at home talking with the wives. I didn't leave Chelsea in a good position to win me a driver, but the hope was fun while it lasted. I shot 8 strokes better on Sunday than I had by myself on Saturday - that makes me feel great about my putting game.

If anyone is on the fence about getting into THP events, let me tell you from a serious skeptic - they're amazing! I had to go around telling everyone my name was "bucketsofjoy" and didn't even get that much crap about it. The folks here are truly the coolest people you'll ever meet. Sharing a meal with the golds, emarts, tanker, the jitzys, sudsehs, and everyone else at our table on Saturday night was a memory that really sticks out for me. Like I said, I feel like I've known these guys for years now.

Here's a little video of some FauxPro shots I took, I hope you enjoy the beautiful scenes at Waldorf Astoria. I think I've watched it about 25 times now, I'm just anxious to be able to tee it up with all of you guys again. This was a blast, and I count myself blessed to have been a part of it.

Back