Budget Golf Discount for THPers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh off the big THP Sweep signup that is still going on. You can signup to win an all expenses paid trip to get 60 seconds in the Budget Golf warehouse to grab anything you want, THP has a coupon code for everybody.

It hit the THP home page this morning. Like the last coupon, this one won't last long, but right now THP and Budget Golf are teaming up to give you a discount on your order. You can see the code on the home page on the right hand side.

www.thehackersparadise.com

Disclosure - This is not an affiliate program, we do not earn money based on whether you use the discount or not. Just a way to give something back to THPers that are looking to get new gear and they have some killer sales going on.

Oh nice, thanks Budget Golf!

Hmmm, Puma shoes? Cobra equipment? The ponder is real!!!

• Admin
Oh nice, thanks Budget Golf!

Hmmm, Puma shoes? Cobra equipment? The ponder is real!!!

They have some ridiculous deals on Puma stuff right now. I mean absurd low prices.

great deal from a great company!

Adidas Climaheat jacket for $35? haha that has to be wrong

Ordered a bunch of apparel last week. Got a great deal and arrived faster than expected. Great partners for THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started filling a cart last night at Budget Golf and I was really hoping the new code would be out today. Looks like I'll be finalizing that order when I get home tonight.

Sounds like a good reason to do some shopping.

It didn't mention it in the description, but is this sweep contest open for international members as well?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It didn't mention it in the description, but is this sweep contest open for international members as well?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes

Sweet! Thanks for the new discount code!

Thanks for the new code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told it is $15.00 off not 15 percent. Has this been the case for others?

It's 15% off with the code

That's what I understood but when I placed my order the lady who took it said it was $15.00,not 15%.

That's what I understood but when I placed my order the lady who took it said it was $15.00,not 15%.

How much was the item you wanted to purchase?

Always nice to see another budgetgolf discount for THPers!

I called and placed the order.

I used the code online and got the 15% off. Ordered an 8 piece Fly Z set of irons for my cousin who is just beginning playing. Under $300 shipped for an 8 piece set is insane

Awesome deal, thank you!!

Back