FS/FT: Ping G30 3W Tour 80 X, SeeMore PTM1

blakehall

#TeamPrestige Cheesehead
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a couple of items up for sale / trade. More images are available in this gallery: https://imgur.com/a/C3pyr

Trade-wise I'm mostly interested in putters, but feel free to offer away the worst I can do is say no. :D

First up is a Ping G30 14.5* 3W with a Tour 80 shaft in X flex with a midsize MCC +4 grip. I ordered this directly from Ping late last year with some merchandise credit after winning a league. It's been a really solid (and forgiving) 3W but it no longer has a place in my bag. I'll let the condition speak for itself.

I'll include the headcover, wrench and shipping for $SOLD.

KROPgkz.jpg

Next up is a SeeMore PTM1 putter. I picked this up from another THP'er at the beginning of last year. It's only seen the bag for a couple of rounds, and some living room carpet putting. Standard length and lie, with an Oversize Feeltec SeeMore grip. I'll include two magnetic headcovers, an orange one (which has seen better days) and the white shamrock (which is in good shape). $110 shipped.

iA4Q9Zu.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Feel free to make an offer.

Trade wise I'd be especially interested in a Cobra LTD 3 wood, or Odyssey putters (bonus points for Metal-X Milled). I'm willing to add cash for the right trade.

Everyone likes a Monday morning price drop, right?

To the top...

3 wood sold.

Anyone interested in the SeeMore? I'd be especially interested in trade offers for other putters.

Back