Central IL, St Louis, Indianapolis Area Gathering

I might be interested on Friday night. I don't have plans yet but who knows what the wife will say sir... How about that Mt.Hawley man... I know last time you said you could get us in there.
I'm playing there with Mick at 2 if you can make it I might be persuaded to let you join us

Dang 2pm. Sorry man I can't get there that early.

There's actually a 2 man event tomorrow at 8 at mt hawley. I'd play in it if i could find a partner

There's actually a 2 man event tomorrow at 8 at mt hawley. I'd play in it if i could find a partner

Ahhhhhhhemmmmm......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhhhemmmmm......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You want to come down? I just found out about the event today but i can still get in

I want to play with THP'rs this weekend. Anybody in the area interested in Fyre Lake or elsewhere? silvwarrior and I talked about Byron Hills.

Likely would need to be early Sunday morning.

You’ll benefit more from time on the chipping grounds than the driving range prior to your round at Byron Hills

You’ll benefit more from time on the chipping grounds than the driving range prior to your round at Byron Hills
How old is that post you quoted...

I thought Hawk was back!!

Good call on the range. I'd forgotten that. And no, not reincarnated as a hawk. Just like to join in conversations about courses I've played during my lifetime!

I'm going to be in Peoria for the long weekend, probably playing a lot of golf. Anyone else in the area?

I'm going to be in Peoria for the long weekend, probably playing a lot of golf. Anyone else in the area?

no, but hi anyways!!! hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday weekend and hopefully some golf with THP'ers!

no, but hi anyways!!! hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday weekend and hopefully some golf with THP'ers!

Hey! You still have to partner with me for an event here sometime.

Hi Manlai. Enjoy some Mt. Hawley!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hi Manlai. Enjoy some Mt. Hawley!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Hi Zenger! Long time no see. I'm playing there this afternoon actually, and probably a few more times before the long weekend's done. You'll have to come join sometime :)

Back