Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

Well manager at my SA said there is now way he can match that price you got. He said best he could do was 15% off the floor model....no clue how you got that hook up, but well done.

Last edited:
Best cart I've ever bought, one of my better investments. Wouldn't change a thing about it.

what a crazy good deal! Great cart though. Mine is on it's last legs so after seeing these it may be time to upgrade.

Didn't beat Papa's deal but did get a new clic gear 3.5 from Sports Authority today for $147+tax. In store deal, 20% off coupon and I got a $20 gift card to use some time in the next 10 days.

Didn't beat Papa's deal but did get a new clic gear 3.5 from Sports Authority today for $147+tax. In store deal, 20% off coupon and I got a $20 gift card to use some time in the next 10 days.

where do you get the 20% coupon?

After my bag got soaked on Thursday during league (even with having my 62" umbrella up) I ordered this rain cover http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00147I3CK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00 and since I was ordering I also ordered these other accessories as well. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IMFJ7Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00400N4JK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

I will give an initial report when I receive them in a few days.

You get it for spending $100.

I think that deal expires Sunday 6/21, they are also having an in store only $20 gift card if you spend more than $75. I also have a bank of America cash back deal that gets me 10% back on a purchase... having to think if I actually need anything at Sports authority this weekend.

Thanks to FouronFour. I just picked up my Clicgear 3.5+ from Sports Authority for $132.80 + tax, total of $143.89 as well as a $20 gift card.

They had it on sale for $189, they only had the floor model so they gave me 10% off and then another 20% off as well as the $20 guft card. So net cost was $123.89 out the door.

Thanks to FouronFour. I just picked up my Clicgear 3.5+ from Sports Authority for $132.80 + tax, total of $143.89 as well as a $20 gift card.

They had it on sale for $189, they only had the floor model so they gave me 10% off and then another 20% off as well as the $20 guft card. So net cost was $123.89 out the door.

Dang! Nice grab!

I really really really need to update from my 2.0 soon.

Man those are insanely good prices

Took her out today, right after i picked it up from SA. Man this thing is smooth and looks great. Still really debating getting the one with Orange wheels to match the bag, I think that would look fresh as f***. But I just couldn't pass up this great deal from Sports Authority. I still really like the look of black on black.

Took her out today, right after i picked it up from SA. Man this thing is smooth and looks great. Still really debating getting the one with Orange wheels to match the bag, I think that would look fresh as f***. But I just couldn't pass up this great deal from Sports Authority. I still really like the look of black on black.

You can order a set of wheels. I think they are $50 but don't quote me on that. http://www.clicgear.com/accessories/wheel-kit.php

I have a black and orange Ogio Shredder bag and really wanted the orange wheels also but couldn't pass up the deal. Can always add the colored wheels later but then that would negate the great price.

I have a black and orange Ogio Shredder bag and really wanted the orange wheels also but couldn't pass up the deal. Can always add the colored wheels later but then that would negate the great price.

Well Ill let you know how it goes tomorrow when I call them. Im really hoping they will swap out these wheels. Would look sick with Orange. You never know with these small companies, some of them will do a lot for customers.

What is everyone using for a GPS/phone holder? The clic gear one needs to be glued to a phone case, not a fan of that, so was thinking of picking up a holder for a bike handle bar with the mount.

What is everyone using for a GPS/phone holder? The clic gear one needs to be glued to a phone case, not a fan of that, so was thinking of picking up a holder for a bike handle bar with the mount.

My phone just stays in the plastic compartment. I don't use it during golf even tho I have an app. My rangefinder stays in a pocket on my bag but that will change since I ordered the rangefinder pouch that clips to the cart.

That's why I have 2 cases. One for everyday and one for the clicgear.

Bought a cheap plastic case to fix the ClicGear-thingy to, so I switch cases before the round. But I've seen people with carts from other brands use your solution.

Since I use a garmin GPS I use the same holder that Garmin offer for cyclists. It consists of two rubber like "O" rings that hold a bracket. Works great so far.

Back