2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Very happy to see you made it in Ken. Look forward to seeing you again. Been to long.
Hate hearing that someone had to drop out though.

Almost a month out for this awesome event!!! Still need to figure out where I'm staying while I'll be out there.

Almost a month out for this awesome event!!! Still need to figure out where I'm staying while I'll be out there.

I'm with you in that boat. I've been procrastinating the lodging side of this. That said, I've been excited to get to this one. Sounds like its going to be a fun course. Add in a whole lot of THPers and its just that much better.

~Rock

The THP Hotel listed in the 1st post is still available, but only for about a week.
We mentioned to people early on that there was a cut off date and that because there are other large events (non-golf) in the area that weekend, it was imperative for people to book early for lodging.

This all based on what we were told by numerous hotels.

The THP Hotel listed in the 1st post is still available, but only for about a week.
We mentioned to people early on that there was a cut off date and that because there are other large events (non-golf) in the area that weekend, it was imperative for people to book early for lodging.

This all based on what we were told by numerous hotels.

I can echo JB's words here. Our (my company) Hotels are filling up fast especially the location near the action.

So don't sleep on your reservations :)

SaA

All booked into the Hampton Olathe. Thanks for the nudge.:D

Guess I'd better get a hotel for the weekend if I'm going to be golfing on Saturday...

Guess I'd better get a hotel for the weekend if I'm going to be golfing on Saturday...

Welcome aboard, Ryan. It's going to be a great weekend. I wonder who had to drop out. Hope nothing serious came up.

I'm really disappointed to say that I've had to pull out of this event. My girlfriend is staring at a 3rd surgery and I'll need all the extra funds I can get to help her through it. I hope you guys have a blast and I hope to meet you all in the future.

@IceyShanks This removes me from top golf as well, obviously. I just wanted to make sure you got the memo. Sorry, man.

I'm really disappointed to say that I've had to pull out of this event. My girlfriend is staring at a 3rd surgery and I'll need all the extra funds I can get to help her through it. I hope you guys have a blast and I hope to meet you all in the future.

@IceyShanks This removes me from top golf as well, obviously. I just wanted to make sure you got the memo. Sorry, man.

My thoughts will be with you and your girlfriend. I wish the surgery goes well for her.

Icey, I am in a unique position here. My wife is coming with me on this trip. We are also going to have my brother and some friends with me that day. So while I want to play at Top Golf, they are probably not interested in playing. They might hang in the bar or something. I have only done Top Golf once, and it was before it opened. Does anyone know if they will let people hang out in your area (provided there is space) if they aren't paying to play?

I am looking for a roomie, if you do not mind sharing the hotel room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a roomie, if you do not mind sharing the hotel room.

Thanks for the offer but Ken already reached out and I'm going to be splitting with him.

Thanks for the offer but Ken already reached out and I'm going to be splitting with him.

No problem, thanks for the reply

Icey, I am in a unique position here. My wife is coming with me on this trip. We are also going to have my brother and some friends with me that day. So while I want to play at Top Golf, they are probably not interested in playing. They might hang in the bar or something. I have only done Top Golf once, and it was before it opened. Does anyone know if they will let people hang out in your area (provided there is space) if they aren't paying to play?
They are more than welcome to hang, and depending on the bays they put us in, the main bar area might not be too far from it.
You forgot to add me to that list Kyle. Hopefully, Neb will come in Thursday and we can add him as well.
Gotcha buddy, updated!
Golfever
Rambler
HighOnTheHog
Jaysfan
Erky
Mikejb30
IceyShanks
Hawk
ATLGolfer
vman

Sorry to hear you had to drop, and hope the third surgery is successful.

Funny how things work out isn't it?
I admit I wasn't holding out much hope of getting in this one, but just goes to show the wait list pays off.

Sorry to see this post. I hope everything with your girlfriend is ok.

Another unfortunete drop for me as well, due to scheduling issues. I was really looking forward to attending, kicking myself not being able to go. Rob I wish I could come , I owe you big time.

Back