Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone playing the heavenwood with the stock Bassara shaft?

I am. Even playing at down a flex, but I don't think one needs to.

Bridgestone things. Wish I spent more time with the woods and hybrids at the BStoneU experience.

...but definitely wedges. and a bag.

we did spend some time with the wedges. That was a blast.

Playing it stock.
Been saying it since the club came out and even before it came out.
#NobodyListens #WhoaIsMe #IKidIKid

That was a TON of fun!!!!! And we started a trend as people trickled over to join us haha!

they heard there was an epic short game show going on.

Playing it stock.
Been saying it since the club came out and even before it came out.
#NobodyListens #WhoaIsMe #IKidIKid

Light weight and promoting useful launch without feeling 'rubbery' in the swing. They did a great job selecting the shaft for the V Series woods.

Still on the hunt for a V-Series 3 wood. Need one in better condition than "average" on CPO.

Still on the hunt for a V-Series 3 wood. Need one in better condition than "average" on CPO.

FWIW, their average is usually really damn good in my experience.

Still pondering a 50* wedge to make up the gap from my set PW to my 54*. It's not a heavy ponder though, I really like the 54* for a lot of shots. Just want to see how the gapping would work for my admittedly meh short game.

Here's what will become my nightly Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged iron ponder for the evening.

My set SW and PM Grind wedges both have NDMC grips on them. I prefer them over the Utx. I can't put my finger on why (get it?), but I'm mental, and I do.

So my ponder is either NDMC on all of my clubs, or maybe even the fancy new MCC less taper-ish ones?

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

My set SW and PM Grind wedges both have NDMC grips on them. I prefer them over the Utx. I can't put my finger on why (get it?), but I'm mental, and I do.

So my ponder is either NDMC on all of my clubs, or maybe even the fancy new MCC less taper-ish ones?

I love the midsize MCC plus 4 grip that came with my PM grind. I'm also thinking of having all my clubs regripped with it. Just feels so much better than the stock grips on my clubs.

Pete, I just re gripped everything with the new MCC. I'm a fan.

I don't care for the MCC compared to the NDMC, but, they aren't as rough as the NDMC so that is likely why. Were just too soft for me.

I'm a fan of the MCC Plus 4. Have them on 9 of my clubs and seriously thinking of adding them to the 4 others that don't have them. Worked great this week in the humidity at Kinderlou here in deep south Georgia.

Pete, I just re gripped everything with the new MCC. I'm a fan.
I saw and I'm jealous. I can't run right out and regrip everything with the grey ones now.....

#fupresti.5

I saw and I'm jealous. I can't run right out and regrip everything with the grey ones now.....

#fupresti.5

Just play out of my bag next weekend. It's practically the same as yours anyway.

I can't get the thought of my old Z-Star irons with C-Taper shafts out of my head. So now i am thinking Z545 with a "shaft" that would fit me now. Although I have no need for new irons....those 545's sure are purrty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also thinking of adding a SuperStroke to my putter. Probably a 1.0

I'm the same way. I MUCH prefer the NDMC over the UTx.

My ponder for today? OITW's Nead putter. I left my putter in the trunk today and used his for the first 9 holes of our round, and it may have been the best I've ever putted.

My ponder for today? OITW's Nead putter. I left my putter in the trunk today and used his for the first 9 holes of our round, and it may have been the best I've ever putted.
That is a really good looking putter!

Bridgestone things. Wish I spent more time with the woods and hybrids at the BStoneU experience.

...but definitely wedges. and a bag.

I wish I would have spent more time with the fairways and hybrids too, but come July I will have plenty of time with them and I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back