The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Well this OT went as bad as possible. Getting blanked and Kyrie re-injures his knee.

Gift wrapped the game. Way to go getting ultra cold and seeing Kyrie injured.

None of this would have happened if LBJ could make a three to save his life.
Or took the damn ball to the net.

Has lebron only taken 1 shot in OT?

LeBrick

12 misses in a row lol

JR is every scrub roll player the cavs had the first time lebron was there, might as well be a slightly bigger Delonte

This is a tough one to take. Have three days tho. LeBron needs to rally his troops

Unreal. You close out regulation you get outa here up 1-0 with home court advantage and Kyrie Irving healthy. This is absolute worst case scenario

Unreal. You close out regulation you get outa here up 1-0 with home court advantage and Kyrie Irving healthy. This is absolute worst case scenario
Agreed 23 seconds left you have to come away with with a better look than a 1 legged fade away from someone's seat

I feel so bad for Kyrie. He's been so cursed with injuries, going all the way back to Duke, hate to see him get hurt again tonight.

Hey what do you know, the Cavs actually scored in OT. What a disaster the end of the game/OT was.

Great team win for the W's!

Hey warriors covered the spread

Being a Cleveland fan, it is hard to see them lose, but when they only score 2 points in OT it makes me think this series could be a quick one...especially if Kyrie is out any amount of time

For the most part, Lebron was spectacular... but he can't win this alone. And Kyrie was injured going into this series...

I see Cavs winning one or two with all cylinders firing, but unless GSW goes cold for several games, I think this is already done!

That had to save Vegas some money I would believe. I really hope Kyrie isn't seriously injured he played great tonight.
cavs +6 and the under was a brutal bad beat tonight. Lots of public money on the W's and over that got lucky and won

what a great game. sucks to see uncle drew go down, not sure he'll come back from what they're saying on sportscenter

But remember, this game would have been so much better if they didn't have so much time off before this game, right?

Nobody said that. It was about people and interest.
No fans thought waiting a week was the "good thing". Now sit back and enjoy a single game over the next 4-5 days.

Gift wrapped the game. Way to go getting ultra cold and seeing Kyrie injured.

None of this would have happened if LBJ could make a three to save his life.

I thought he played borderline super human tonight...Until the end. Why in crucial spots, we see Iso threes, I will never get. The good news is that they were not supposed to win this one. Steal the next one and they are still in the driver seat.

For the most part, Lebron was spectacular... but he can't win this alone. And Kyrie was injured going into this series...

I see Cavs winning one or two with all cylinders firing, but unless GSW goes cold for several games, I think this is already done!
Last night showed me that LeBron can only do so much. The supporting cast must step up. He can't have nearly half the teams points and expect to win if it's a low scoring afair.

Lebron is now second all time in game losses. He's after Jerry West. Just a fun ESPN fact to share.

Report is that Kyrie most likely did no damage to his ACL or MCL last night. MRI today. Hopefully the two full days of rest will do him good and he'll be back for Game 2.

It was a great second half of basketball last night. Quite honestly, I'm good with either team winning so I'm just rooting for good basketball.

Back