What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the range and made a tiny bit of progress with my driver and watched some guy half my size driving the ball about 250 yards in the air. I had never seen that in person before and it was pretty awesome to watch. I tried to not let him know I was looking but I think he noticed. He hit 20 or so balls before a tournament.

Played nine. Half of which were in a steady mist. Had the course to myself.

Hit a small bucket at the range.

Shared a bucket with my gf at the range.

Played 15 holes today after work getting ready to press my luck in Palm Desert on Sunday. I'll be regripping a new putter tomorrow and moving my clubs and accessories into a new bag thanks to Kang's generosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not quite today, but yesterday. Went to the range, worked on my swing with some self-diagnosis, and something clicked. My dead straight pulls, became dead straight with a baby fade at the end. Was all just a matter of keeping the wrists back a hair longer. Hopefully it will translate to results on the course!

Dan

Yesterday I bought some new balls and a new glove. Today I have had a tactical discussion with my playing partner for saturday´s Greensome competition

Walked 18

I just signed up to play in the Wake County Amateur at the end of June. It will be my first "competitive" rounds since high school. I'm not confident I'll do great, but they flight everyone after Saturday so you are playing against similar levels of competition. It should be a lot of fun!

Walked 18 in a best ball net tourney.
Played like a hack. Getting off the tee box killed me, again. I hit my irons like a man possessed - unfortunately, over every green on the back 9.

I hit the "XL" bucket today at the range. All I could do was reinforce the (dreaded) over-the-top-outside-to-in-swing!!!!!!!!!

Solid toe hits!!!! Entire bag!!!!!! :banghead:

Walked 9 holes of inconsistent golf. 2 pars and a birdie...still +11. :banghead:

Walked 9 holes of inconsistent golf. 2 pars and a birdie...still +11. :banghead:
Blame the 5 deep I think you were 5 or 6 over on the 2 holes with it

Blame the 5 deep I think you were 5 or 6 over on the 2 holes with it
It's my $hitty swing. I didn't find a fairway today. None one. And missed both par 3 greens from the tee--but have 4 looks at birdie, so was really hitting my irons well. Frustrating. Only 54 holes of golf scheduled for this weekend to get rid of some of that.

Went to the range for about 90 minutes, worked on irons mostly. 93 and sunny and it felt Great after all the rain, but I'm sure I'll be cursing the heat in a few weeks!

Played a round at a new course for me and shot a 91with a meltdown hole with a 9 carded. Remove that and I would have scored a personal best.

Just got back from hitting 150 balls at the range with my new apex irons and pm grind wedge :) absolutely love it!

Tap it in.....

Picked up a dozen Callaway Supersoft balls tonight and I'm pretty excited to try them out.

I've been driving the ball very poorly and inconsistently. Looking to put a lot of work in coming up and trying to figure things out.

Got ready for a tournament tomorrow that is 90% likely to be cart path only.

Spent about 1.5 hours at the range working on my short game and the rest of the bag. Short irons are REALLY coming around.

Played 18 today and now some THPing.

Shipped some 545's to Georgia.

Hit the range this morning. Played nine this afternoon. Received shipping confirmation that my Mini 1.5 has shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back