THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Doesn't matter where we go Thursday night, as long as they have Blue Moon.

should I save you a seat? I heard they have a special notsoirish burrito

Ha! I shall berate them for not being Irish enough.

I'm working on getting out there Thursday night but am not sure how late I'll end up being. I will keep you posted.

Ha! I shall berate them for not being Irish enough.

I'm working on getting out there Thursday night but am not sure how late I'll end up being. I will keep you posted.

all right, I'm looking forward to see you

I was looking around and it looks like Mad Mex has a great selection of beer on tap so this could be a possibility too. I am a hop head so it would get my vote, but if you guys prefer to stay closer to the hotel, I dont mind

I'm not picky - that works just fine!

I am planning on playing a round Thursday morning/early afternoon at Chestnut Ridge, Tom's course, which is east of Pittsburgh. Roughly an hour drive from Cranberry.
If anyone wants to join, let me know. I won't make a tee time until next week.

http://www.chestnutridgeresort.com/golf

I am planning on playing a round Thursday morning/early afternoon at Chestnut Ridge, Tom's course, which is east of Pittsburgh. Roughly an hour drive from Cranberry.

Around what time do you think you will start?

Thus far, this is who I have playing Reserve Run in Ohio Friday morning:

Me
Bigball
PLin
Robozero
Spivey
OrangeHog
AngryYankee
Mplefty
Chopstixx

We still have 3 spots if anyone is interested.

I just confirmed with the course and we are set. We have 3 tee times starting at 720. If we can't get anyone else, it may make sense to go in 3 groups of 3.

Still have spots open though!

I just confirmed with the course and we are set. We have 3 tee times starting at 720. If we can't get anyone else, it may make sense to go in 3 groups of 3.

Still have spots open though!

thanks Chris, only a week to go!

thanks Chris, only a week to go!

Man it is a busy time for me right now with golfing alot, daughters graduation, and several other things going on that this statement just hit me, and I liked it. :banana:

Lot's of golf planned for next week. Par 3 Saturday, round Sunday, round Wednesday, AM round Friday, afternoon practice round at Olde Stonewall, main event Saturday, and a morning round at Totteridge Sunday!

I've been majorly MIA in this thread thanks to LIITA, this event has crept up real quick.

I've been majorly MIA in this thread thanks to LIITA, this event has crept up real quick.

are you playing with us on friday?

Tom's Run is a great track, Spivey. Haven't played the Chestnut Ridge course on the property, but you can't go wrong with Tom's Run!

barely had time to decompress from LIITA and we are on deck for this one.

This is the list I have for Totteridge on Sunday:

OITW
gr8dryv
T2GrN18 (Last Group)
Fupresti (1st Group)
V.man
Emart2173
Robozeo
krispyk
Angry Yankee

After Dinner Bump! Two spots left

Around what time do you think you will start?
Makes no difference to me. I am meeting a friend in Pittsburgh for dinner, so anytime that gets me back "around dinner time" works.

Well about this time next week, I should be pulling into The Burg and getting ready for a couple days of golf with Friends.

#cantwait

Last edited:
well it had to happen... some **** hit the fan today and I can't afford to go down there on thursday and play friday.

I will only come in on Friday for the meet and greet and leave on Sunday.

Chris, I am sorry I had to bail on the Ohio round, I wish I could have made it.

Mike, please remove my name from the 2:10 pm round on friday.

joe, we had a room booked for thursday night, and it will still be avaible for you, I will still pay my half, but we need to figure out the détails for the check in.

well it had to happen... some **** hit the fan today and I can't afford to go down there on thursday and play friday.

joe, we had a room booked for thursday night, and it will still be avaible for you, I will still pay my half, but we need to figure out the détails for the check in.
Sorry to hear, but glad you are going to make it for the event!

Is 210 now a 2 some?

No worries about the Friday round; hope everything is ok and looking forward to seeing you Friday night.

Bummer, still glad you're able to make it buddy!

I just realized I'm down for a Sunday round at stonewall. Is that still current? I'm probably golfing at Totteridge, Laurel valley, or some where in West Virginia. Is anyone in that group still playing that time?

Back