THP PUMA Golf 1/4 Zip Jackets BACK ON SALE!

Check you PMs.
Thank you Ken. Don't tell my wife but I bought a black in size large on the way. Wanted the gray but no luck on size but at least I'm getting one and will enjoy.

this post is like the stuff they stack near the checkout for easily influenced folks like me. Just got 1 in each color. Well played GG

Ordered a grey one of these while I was waiting on the tee yesterday. Missed these the first time, not this time.

If anyone happens to order an XXL and finds it too big, I have an XL in gray with the tags still on it that I'd trade. I was hoping to slim down a little so the XL would fit me, but bacon wins every time.

Thanks for bringing these back, so glad I was able to pick one up this time around!

Awesome of you guys to bring this one back. I've loved mine so far!

I am surprised they lasted as long as they did :D

I missed them again :(

We only have 1 left and it's a Gray XXL.

Thp doesn't offer layaway does it? Haha still trying to recoup from this past weekend or that sucker would be mine

And now I've missed these twice!

Stupid job gets in the way again....

And now I've missed these twice!

Right there with you... I tried to get one as soon as I saw them for sale again and had no such luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I just got the last one! Gonna be THP styling this fall!

Did the last one sell today?

Oh ya! Just got mine out of the mailbox. Awesome! Love it! Ordered black but I almost didn't order one because I wanted the grey (size was gone) but so glad I did.

I keep checking the mailbox daily for this bad boy. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Mine came yesterday. So glad I was able to pick one up. I'd live in 1/4 zips if I could.

Ah....darn grad school and papers...bummed I missed them! Here's to hoping they come around again!

Got mine yesterday, very nice looking jacket. Almost wishing for cold weather so I can wear it!

I have mine here at Olde Stonewall but with these awesome warm temps I dont see it coming out of the luggage.

Back