Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Andy, are you free this thursday? I will make my way through your area and was thinking about a range session or a quick round to cut the road in half, what do you think?

I am, that would be great. What time are you thinking?

I am, that would be great. What time are you thinking?

I think I will be in the buffalo area around 11-noon.

I would prefer somewhere close to the 90 since it'll be on my way, either a range session or a round, but I would like to keep it on the cheaper side, if you don't mind

I think I will be in the buffalo area around 11-noon.

I would prefer somewhere close to the 90 since it'll be on my way, either a range session or a round, but I would like to keep it on the cheaper side, if you don't mind
There is a muni (Grover Cleveland) I play occasionally relatively close to the thruway that we can usually walk up and get right out on or Glen Oak (Robert Trent Jones) course is about 15-20 minutes away. If you want to just do a range session, Thruway Driving Range is just that, grass hitting area too. Whatever you want to do is my treat.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

There is a muni (Grover Cleveland) I play occasionally relatively close to the thruway that we can usually walk up and get right out on or Glen Oak (Robert Trent Jones) course is about 15-20 minutes away. If you want to just do a range session, Thruway Driving Range is just that, grass hitting area too. Whatever you want to do is my treat.

how is that muni, I can't really find pictures online, is it nice or just a goat track? we dont really have muni courses here so I don't really know what to expect.

Glen Oak looks really good, and I dont mind going a few minutes off of my route.

do you usually walk or ride? I can bring my(Pete's) push cart no problem but I need to know, I will go and pick my golf bag at the course tonight.

also, if anyone else can and want to joint us, it would be nice too

how is that muni, I can't really find pictures online, is it nice or just a goat track? we dont really have muni courses here so I don't really know what to expect.

Glen Oak looks really good, and I dont mind going a few minutes off of my route.

do you usually walk or ride? I can bring my(Pete's) push cart no problem but I need to know, I will go and pick my golf bag at the course tonight.

also, if anyone else can and want to joint us, it would be nice too

The muni is decent, par 69 and relatively easy. I usually ride because the guys I play with won't walk. Might have a buddy join us and he doesn't walk. I'm game for Glen Oak and I'll call and make a tee-time if you want to play there.

Note: Glen Oak tends to play slow.

The muni is decent, par 69 and relatively easy. I usually ride because the guys I play with won't walk. Might have a buddy join us and he doesn't walk. I'm game for Glen Oak and I'll call and make a tee-time if you want to play there.

I'm good with glen oak, make a tee time after 11:30, and I'll make sure I am there in time.

this has just taken the weekend to a whole new level, looking forward to tee it up with you Andy!

plus, I will be playing with 3 other New Yorkers on Saturday, how cool is that!?

only a day and a half more to work!

Note: Glen Oak tends to play slow.

this has just taken the weekend to a whole new level, looking forward to tee it up with you Andy!

plus, I will be playing with 3 other New Yorkers on Saturday, how cool is that!?

only a day and a half more to work!

Grover is a fun little track to get out on just to play around. You will enjoy Glen Oak...one of my favorite spots in the Buffalo area.

Grover is a fun little track to get out on just to play around. You will enjoy Glen Oak...one of my favorite spots in the Buffalo area.

nice, I am looking forward to it, you are welcome to join us if you want

nice, I am looking forward to it, you are welcome to join us if you want
Marty, not sure if it's too early but the only tee-time available at Glen Oak is 11:25. They have an event at Noon. Let me know if you can make that and if not we'll play Grover Cleveland

Marty, not sure if it's too early but the only tee-time available at Glen Oak is 11:25. They have an event at Noon. Let me know if you can make that and if not we'll play Grover Cleveland

its all right, I'll leave at 4:30, it should work

Awesome, really looking forward to it.

4:30 am, yikes! I'll bring some coffee.

thanks. I like it, I'll have a built in excuse for when I'll play 110

You're much nicer than Six4three5. When I left at 5am to play with him and Maddog he didn't offer to bring coffee. :alien:

You're much nicer than Six4three5. When I left at 5am to play with him and Maddog he didn't offer to bring coffee. :alien:

well, 4:30 is earlier than 5 :alien:

Haha in our defense, neither of us drink coffee and he came from work so that one is on me :)

we did have water and Gatorade, I have to have lots of water, a kidney stone turned me into a whimp in a hurry....lol

Haha in our defense, neither of us drink coffee and he came from work so that one is on me :)
That's ok Jimmie, I don't drink coffee either. Lol

Hey boys, there's an open spot for Pittsburgh this weekend. Any takers from this group??

Last edited:
Yeah, Paul has a 12th depending on whether you or Mike are in although Mike has been rather silent, I think he's scared of the course :) Would be great if you both could make it work. I'll call today and see if I can add another foursome, maybe you could talk Dean and nerfny into it.
If it ever gets to 13, let me know. Ha.

Hey boys, there's an open spot for Pittsburgh this weekend. Any takers from this group??
I know the spot is now spoken for, but another NYer from this thread in Pittsburgh would've been pretty epic.

We've got 3 and possibly a 4th for tomorrow. Should be a good time. See you in less than 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back