Arccos users unite!!!

Yahash

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking for others to add to my Arccos social panel. It is currently empty. John Robinett is my name for lookup.

How do you like the system? I am thinking of investing in one.

I am looking for others to add to my Arccos social panel. It is currently empty. John Robinett is my name for lookup.

Im under Ryan Bradshaw. I look forward to following your journeys arond the course.

I love the Arccos system. I spent some time with Game golf last fall before buying Arccos and to me it was worth the extra $75 (I paid $275). The stat tracking is excellent and it gives you multiple ways to view the data in the dashboard. There are some exciting new features that are going to be added before the end of the summer that I think are exciting. There is a pretty large review post located in the golf section that you should check out.

I love it!!! The stats are awesome. I am having a Bluetooth issue, but I think it's my phone as I have issues with other Bluetooth devices. Well worth the investment Imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wish I had an arccos system for this Sunday. I would really love to track stats from my rounds for review later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked this up (also just getting into golf) add me if you want, Elim Herr

I played 13 holes on Sunday and got rained out, For the most part the system worked flawlessly, however i noticed a few shots i took with my 3H were recorded as 3W. I checked my club setup and i definitely have 3w and 3h paired so idk what's causing this.

If you picked up the 3W first then put it back in the bag to grab the 3H could cause it to happen. It that didn't happen I would recommend repairing the 3W and 3H sensors.

So i have now played a bunch of rounds with my Arccos system. So farr im really loving everything about it. My favorite feature is how it tells me distances to front center and back of green. Also now with the new update i can get distances to anywhere on the map. I found this very usefull to get exact pin locations by draging to what i estimate the hole location to be. I have really been playing much better golf since i got this system. I notice i try a lot harder each time i go out. Since i want to always beat my last score.

Anyone having issues with the update? Innoticed it missing a gew more shots than normal. Usually only misses a few puts every now and then. It also got confused on what hole im at. Also it didnt upload 2 rounds to the server a o cannot view them online.

Anyone having issues with the update? Innoticed it missing a gew more shots than normal. Usually only misses a few puts every now and then. It also got confused on what hole im at. Also it didnt upload 2 rounds to the server a o cannot view them online.

I only have one round on the newest update but everything went normal for me. If your round isn't viewable on the the server and you can't re send you round, sent the arccos team an email and they can usually get it straight for you. There customer service has been solid except when they don't have an image and have to wait for Apple to supply them with a new one.

Have you guys noticed that on the phone it takes forever to populate your round statistics? like literally may take days to process all the statistics. Also the uploading to the website is taking forever lately. Has it always been like this?

Have you guys noticed that on the phone it takes forever to populate your round statistics? like literally may take days to process all the statistics. Also the uploading to the website is taking forever lately. Has it always been like this?

Have seen that happen a few times. As for other glitches, sometimes the courses aren't updated. I played a course that was renovated and Arccos had the older info and it was very confused.

I have auto send selected, so I haven't noticed uploading taking a long time. Sometimes if I make an edit after the round and do a 'resend to server', I get a message about previous request being processed. But my changes are there when I get home.

Have seen that happen a few times. As for other glitches, sometimes the courses aren't updated. I played a course that was renovated and Arccos had the older info and it was very confused.
Talked to Arccos about a green on a local course that had been rebuilt and position and bunkers had changed. They said they use apple maps, so they have to wait for apple to update the maps before it can be reflected in the course map.

Thanks to Arccos I jsut shot an 85 (not bad for a guy who just picked up golf this year) thanks Arccos for helping me understand what parts of my game to focus on, and helping me know my distances with each club.

Come follow me -- Tim Malyszko

Im under Ryan Bradshaw. I look forward to following your journeys arond the course.

I love the Arccos system. I spent some time with Game golf last fall before buying Arccos and to me it was worth the extra $75 (I paid $275). The stat tracking is excellent and it gives you multiple ways to view the data in the dashboard. There are some exciting new features that are going to be added before the end of the summer that I think are exciting. There is a pretty large review post located in the golf section that you should check out.

I just picked this up (also just getting into golf) add me if you want, Elim Herr

I played 13 holes on Sunday and got rained out, For the most part the system worked flawlessly, however i noticed a few shots i took with my 3H were recorded as 3W. I checked my club setup and i definitely have 3w and 3h paired so idk what's causing this.

Following you!

Still getting the hang or Arccos, but I'm on there. James Nierodzik and following you all :D

I just purchased Arccos as a combined Father's Day / Birthday Gift. Looking forward to using it (arrives tomorrow).

Got about 24 rounds a loviiiiiiiiiiing this thing! Following you all, Mark Schad if you want to add me.
Ryan B..... wish I had your putting hdcp,, WOW!

Do the size of the sensors bother anybody? Do they fall out or get banged up from the bottom of the bag? I've heard some discouraging reviews of the sensors falling out of grips. I'm really considering buying this but would love smaller sensors - maybe next version??

Do the size of the sensors bother anybody? Do they fall out or get banged up from the bottom of the bag? I've heard some discouraging reviews of the sensors falling out of grips. I'm really considering buying this but would love smaller sensors - maybe next version??

I've encountered no issues with sensors falling out yet or overly beaten up.

played probably 20 rounds, no problems with sensors falling out, im sure it depends what grips you have as well, im sure some don't hold them as well as others

I have close to 30 rounds and the sensors are as tight as the first day.

Back