Pictures of your back swing

OK, I decided I'm going to do it, and video my swing, and post it for public flaying, LOL.
Does an iPhone take acceptable videos? I only use the thing to call people and text.

OK, I decided I'm going to do it, and video my swing, and post it for public flaying, LOL.
Does an iPhone take acceptable videos? I only use the thing to call people and text.

Just try and take it in landscape view. as in sideways.

Just try and take it in landscape view. as in sideways.

Yes iPhone takes good videos just make sure your phone is sideways that way you get a wider view. It's also good to see your swing because people tell me I'm doing this and that and until I saw it I didn't get what the heck they were talking about, lol

vlcsnap_2015_06_09_13h12m38s249.png
[/URL] [/IMG] I haven't played for about 25 years but my son, daughter, and wife were playing on a trip back home last year and I picked up my son's driver and took a couple swings...my daughter records everything, haha. I'm hoping to play a lot when I retire in 3 years and even more when my wife retires and we move back to Iowa.

vlcsnap_2015_06_09_13h12m38s249.png
[/URL] [/IMG] I haven't played for about 25 years but my son, daughter, and wife were playing on a trip back home last year and I picked up my son's driver and took a couple swings...my daughter records everything, haha. I'm hoping to play a lot when I retire in 3 years and even more when my wife retires and we move back to Iowa.

very classic looking swing

Thanks...I'm sure it is "old school"...honed in the 60's

alright, here it is. Yes, I fade the ball with my woods (which is obvious from the club placement there, lol), although I hook it as much as I slice it these days. I actually draw my irons as my swing is a bit different there but don't have a pic of that
l4s8QNj.png

alright, here it is. Yes, I fade the ball with my woods (which is obvious from the club placement there, lol), although I hook it as much as I slice it these days. I actually draw my irons as my swing is a bit different there but don't have a pic of that
l4s8QNj.png
Very Freddie Couples right there. Got to love high hands.
Dude, I am not critiquing or saying anything negative, but I have no idea how your club does that.

Very Freddie Couples right there. Got to love high hands.

Dude, I am not critiquing or saying anything negative, but I have no idea how your club does that.
Neither do I ha-ha.

Wow. A weaker grip really shortened my swing.

2ea10602bb039a3849f4ef375ae9d206.jpg

Wow. A weaker grip really shortened my swing.

2ea10602bb039a3849f4ef375ae9d206.jpg

I'm not sure that club could be in a more perfect position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From today

dd1f22de563f6eed2b2d5ea72209b5e1.jpg

356c98194541207efd926161db362f4c.jpg

Here's one from last week: same old poor swing.
ff1846e791bc67ec0333338775c13608.jpg

So I have had a terrible case of the duck/snap hooks pretty much with every club longer than a PW.
My previous grip was extremely strong with both hands and it was more of a timing swing that had just gone off the rails.
I have been practicing with a weaker overall grip and more of a body turn back and through with pretty good results so far.
Here's a pic of the backswing.

Here's one from last week: same old poor swing.
ff1846e791bc67ec0333338775c13608.jpg
Dude you look like you are all business with that backswing, nice sharp angles!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Me working at range on quieter lower body (perhaps unsuccessfully!)

uploadfromtaptalk1436946636949.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i have a question for freddie: i feel like in many of these pics, the clubface angle at the top is WAY different than the back of the left hand (for a righty). i would think that's a grip issue, but it seems to be very pervasive in the posts. is there anything else that could cause that?

i have a question for freddie: i feel like in many of these pics, the clubface angle at the top is WAY different than the back of the left hand (for a righty). i would think that's a grip issue, but it seems to be very pervasive in the posts. is there anything else that could cause that?
In my case it's just what I do...its why I have to play a 12+ degree driver and why I hit irons pretty far.
I can square the face at impact still so I'm not too worried about it.

In my case it's just what I do...its why I have to play a 12+ degree driver and why I hit irons pretty far.
I can square the face at impact still so I'm not too worried about it.

but i guess my question is WHY it's just what you do. is it a strong grip?

Back