THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

We could still use a player to fill Tadashi's spot in our 12:50 slot.

PGG, you need to clear out your PM's

FYI -
Sun 6/14 10:00 am Tee time at Olde Stonewall has been CANCELLED!

Did we make a new one at Totteridge for Sunday?

Okay everyone here is the deal for Totteridge:

I have 4 tee times starting at 8:10am

$57 greens fee. Replay rate is $10 (per 9 holes)

Blocks are under my name and my CC so if you have to bail let me know Saturday so I can call.

This is the list I have for Totteridge on Sunday:

OITW
gr8dryv
T2GrN18 (last group 8:40)
Fupresti (first group 8:10)
V.man
Emart2173
Robozeo
krispyk
G$$$
AngryYankee
BIGBALL
Spivey
Philly Golf Guy
Brianmk24

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I could can I get in the early round for Sunday. Need to try and get home by 4. So if I'm done by 1 I can swing that easy.

Anyone in the area have suggestions on another course to play Friday? Us michigan guys are traveling Friday we aren't getting out on Old Stonewall in the afternoon, so possibly looking for a decent fair priced course to play.

Anyone in the area have suggestions on another course to play Friday? Us michigan guys are traveling Friday we aren't getting out on Old Stonewall in the afternoon, so possibly looking for a decent fair priced course to play.

If you are passing through youngstown Carfagnia is at Kensington now

If you are passing through youngstown Carfagnia is at Kensington now

I know CJ said he reached out to him, but not sure if he knew this. Thanks.

Ok Friday a.m. Ohio rounds are set. Here are the foursomes and tee times.

7:20 am

Plin
Robozero
Angry Yankee
Chopstixx

7:28 a.m.

PGG
Spivey
Bigball
Orange Hog

Looking forward to it, fellas!

Plin
Robozero
Angry Yankee
Chopstixx

PGG
Spivey
Bigball
Orange Hog

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Paul with his g/f for the weekend? I am pretty sure she'll play.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Paul with his g/f for the weekend? I am pretty sure she'll play.

No idea, but I need to know so I can nab that extra tee time again. Ill have to talk to the course as well if they're ok with us going in groups of 3 as well.

Plin
Robozero
Angry Yankee
Chopstixx

PGG
Spivey
Bigball
Orange Hog

Thanks! This will be a blast!!
BTW, that will be 4:28 AM on my internal clock, I might be a tad rusty.

how many are you guys? if you have an open spot, I would like to joind you guys, I was maybe pondering a more affordable friday round

Thanks! This will be a blast!!
BTW, that will be 4:28 AM on my internal clock, I might be a tad rusty.

No worries. The good thing about me in your group is you'll start feeling a lot better about your game.

Plin
Robozero
Angry Yankee
Chopstixx

Holy crap that's early, but at least I'll get back to Olde Stonewall in time for my next tee time.

how many are you guys? if you have an open spot, I would like to joind you guys, I was maybe pondering a more affordable friday round

We are only 3, you are welcome to join us...if we ever figure out where we are playing. LOL,

We are only 3, you are welcome to join us...if we ever figure out where we are playing. LOL,

I will be staying in cranberry, so anything within an hour or so would be fine with me, at what time will you guys arrive in the area?

I will be staying in cranberry, so anything within an hour or so would be fine with me, at what time will you guys arrive in the area?

Should have a better idea tomorrow, but I'm thinking around noonish...

Should have a better idea tomorrow, but I'm thinking around noonish...

ok ok.

I know nothing about the area, but the course that Mike mentionned, Kensington, looks pretty good

There's a course in Cranberry called Cranberry Highlands. It's public and they usually keep it in great shape for how much play it gets. Price should be around 50 or 60 bucks. It plays pretty tough when it's windy, like most courses lol, but overall it's a great course.

ok ok.

I know nothing about the area, but the course that Mike mentionned, Kensington, looks pretty good

Yeah me either, I have no clue. Kennsington does look nice, I think it might be private though?

Yeah me either, I have no clue. Kennsington does look nice, I think it might be private though.

check golf now pretty sure Ive seen them on there or ezlinks

Back