Draft Kings - $2.5M US Open Contest

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
DraftKings is back with $2.5M this time. Same format as their Masters game. $20 entry...$50k salary cap, pick 6 golfers. Payout to over 29,000 teams. They opened up the rosters today and I have mine set...for now anyway.

Since we had a thread for the Masters contest I thought I would start one for this. Maybe a THPer can hit it big!

Info Here:
https://www.draftkings.com/lp/pga-millionaire-maker-2

And if you are new and feel like giving me a referral bonus (gets us both a free entry) :act-up:you can use my link here:
https://www.draftkings.com/r/sparksjr

Good luck!

usopen_mmaker_masthead_900x420.png

Last edited:
Joined DraftKings...enjoy the referral bonus.

BTW my referral link will get you (and me) a free entry when you create an account

Will get in on this (thru referral). GL to usssss

Pretty much have my current teams set. Although I am thinking about throwing Finau in there. He has been pretty solid this season and I am looking for consistency on my team rather than superstars. Lots of time to second guess myself!

The week is upon us. Still time to build your team and make some cash. I appreciate the referrals guys, I really hope a THPer hits it big!

I hope we hear more about DJ in the next day or two, really need to decide if I want to keep him or not.

Is this the week I become or another THPer becomes a millionaire, I Hope so !

DraftKings is back with $2.5M this time. Same format as their Masters game. $20 entry...$50k salary cap, pick 6 golfers. Payout to over 29,000 teams. They opened up the rosters today and I have mine set...for now anyway.

Since we had a thread for the Masters contest I thought I would start one for this. Maybe a THPer can hit it big!

Info Here:
https://www.draftkings.com/lp/pga-millionaire-maker-2

And if you are new and feel like giving me a referral bonus (gets us both a free entry) :act-up:you can use my link here:
https://www.draftkings.com/r/sparksjr

Good luck!

usopen_mmaker_masthead_900x420.png

Joined, and got you a reference sparks.

Just over 48 hours to get in on this. Any existing draftkings members in on this already? How you feeling about your picks?

Just over 48 hours to get in on this. Any existing draftkings members in on this already? How you feeling about your picks?

Feeling pretty good. I'm interested in DK, first time on the site. Don't like blowing a lot of money but they have some lower end games that are pretty cool. I could definitely see jumping in one of these pools for every major...gives me a nice rooting interest as well. I joined some other US Open games...1v1 and some top 5 gets paid pools. Pretty cool.

yeah it is pretty fun. I am not as skilled as Bobby so I have lost all the money I have deposited so far but they have some neat games. Bobby uses Fan Duel as well and says it is really good too. Of course he wins a lot so...

No Rory on any of my teams. Seems risky but he's so expensive

No Rory on any of my teams. Seems risky but he's so expensive
Based on his thoughts of being able to hit high shots and stop them on the green this week, might not be a bad move to not play him

Based on his thoughts of being able to hit high shots and stop them on the green this week, might not be a bad move to not play him

true. he and jordan are the top two and I just like jordan's game more right now. but then the links style course comes into play and I like rory. just a tough decision and usually when I think about it too much I mess up so just going with first instincts, lol.

I just signed up and set a roster for this one. Hope you get the free entry from mine.

I am not sure how I feel about my team, some guys I really like, but had to round out with a few wildcards...

Good luck everybody!

I just signed up and set a roster for this one. Hope you get the free entry from mine.

I am not sure how I feel about my team, some guys I really like, but had to round out with a few wildcards...

Good luck everybody!

Thanks buddy I did get it. Good luck to you sir.

true. he and jordan are the top two and I just like jordan's game more right now. but then the links style course comes into play and I like rory. just a tough decision and usually when I think about it too much I mess up so just going with first instincts, lol.
It's tough not to go with Rory because he generally is so dominant, but I think the "newness" of the course disrupts his game...

As I say this Rory will probably win now

It's tough not to go with Rory because he generally is so dominant, but I think the "newness" of the course disrupts his game...

As I say this Rory will probably win now

Ha, he may very well do that but if you build a team around him and everyone else misses the cut you dont win anything. its basically a must to have all 6 make the cut and the way the salaries are you are almost stuck with one or two guys who must play their best game (on an awfully hard course). If you haven't already (you probably have), check out how they do scoring. Points are not earned on money won which adds a little twist.

What the heck, I gave it a shot.

What the heck, I gave it a shot.

thanks to you I was able to build a team around Phil. my mind didn't want him but my heart said I needed a team with him on it!

good luck to you!

With line up lock tomorrow at 10 am my teams will change 10 more times. Kinda hung up on Kevin Na , solid player just a tough course . And one player wrecking all my lineups would stink .

Here is a breakdown on the points scoring for the fantasy golf leagues-

[h=3]POINT SCORING[/h] Golfers on each team will accumulate points as follows:

• Per Hole Scoring
    • Double Eagle (DBL EAG): +20 PTs
    • Eagle (EAG): +8 PTs
    • Birdie (BIR): +3 PTs
    • Par (PAR): +0.5 PTs
    • Bogey (BOG): -0.5 PTs
    • Double Bogey (DBL BOG): -1 PT
    • Worse than Double Bogey (WORSE DBL BOG): -1 PT
  • Tournament Finish Scoring
    • 1st: 30 PTs