Store bought BBQ sauce

HITitHIGH

Reaction score
Handicap
What is everyone's Favorite store bought BBQ sauce? I have a collection of different BBQ sauce bottles I have bought over the last 25 years. I'm up to 197 different kinds.

Store bought? Has and probably always will be Sweet Baby Rays.
Yep, been buying SBR for years now. They offer about 7 different flavors now. It makes my top 10.

Head Country.

Nothing else comes close.

Diana spicy BBQ sauce. Pretty much just use it on pork but it's delicious.

Dinosaur BBQ sauce, specifically Wango Tango.

sweet baby ray's carolina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None that I can find in GA. Always pick up or have someone else pick me up (Thanks again Jeff Spicoli!) vinegar based eastern NC sauce. Smithfield's and Moore's are two or my favorites.

Sweet baby rays is a pretty solid option you can find anywhere. I'm not a big fan of BBQ sauce and I like their stuff.

We get Joe's BBQ sauce at Sam's.

Mom sends me a few bottles of AB every year. Out here we have the usual crap. Kraft KC etc etc

Stubs or 4rivers

NightLivingDead_fc74d963-aee2-44b0-b8b8-be9136782d65_large.png

If you don't like it spicy, then this is pretty good too.

KC-Cowtown-BBQ-Sauce_large.png

The sauce depends on what I'm putting it on and if my wife has a request. For ribs, I use Montgomery Inn, for chicken and my wife's favorite is The Shed Southern Sweet.

I like Stubb's in both flavors and The Rib House out of Longmont, CO. Rib House medium is amazing on a keilbasa or brat covered in fire roasted peppers and onions.

I do not care for Sweet Baby Rays.

Dinosaur BBQ sauce, specifically Wango Tango.
This. I either pick up jars of it when I am home or my parents bring jars of it when they visit. Can't find anything better

This one is another of my favorites, especially on pulled pork.

10258-2.jpg

81ADjkYxP6L._SY679_.jpg

None that I can find in GA. Always pick up or have someone else pick me up (Thanks again Jeff Spicoli!) vinegar based eastern NC sauce. Smithfield's and Moore's are two or my favorites.

Have you tried Williamson Brothers? I can usually find it in Publix.

My favorite is probably Austin's Own, but you have to get it online now. Nowhere around me carries it in stock anymore.

Have you tried Williamson Brothers? I can usually find it in Publix.

My favorite is probably Austin's Own, but you have to get it online now. Nowhere around me carries it in stock anymore.
I believe so, but will have to check the bottle next time in Publix. I am good for a long time now since John/Jeff hooked me up with 2 jars of Smithfield's at the Kickoff Classic.

Back