The New Toulon Garage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Toulon Design opened up a custom shop in 2016 as part of their launch and it was giving the tour player custom ability to the average golfer looking for a special putter. From finish, style and even performance options available, making the perfect putter was finally possible and a whole lot of fun. The Toulon Garage was born.

Fast forward, Toulon Design became a part of Callaway Golf and fans have been asking when the Garage was going to reopen. THP TV decided to go right to the source and ask Sean Toulon himself about the timing in this THP TV exclusive.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/new-toulon-garage-opening/

That's exciting. The hostel and head combination count is unbelievable. Total customization and personalization options like....well like a tour player.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's great to see the garage reopening. The work that came out of there was stunning. Now with even more options it's just going to get better.

Can't wait for the garage to open on July 1 I have been a lifelong Scotty fan but I am really thinking that I want give give one of these a shot in my bag

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

YES! I am super excited over this. My Toulon has been the best putter I have ever put in the bag and there have been A LOT.

Cant wait to design something and have it be exactly what I am looking for first ish and stamping wise.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's right around the corner. Good news

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Sean is money in these videos. He seems very connected with the consumers and really comes across as a no BS kinda guy. This is exciting to hear and I'm excited to see what the garage is capable of

• Admin
Sean is money in these videos. He seems very connected with the consumers and really comes across as a no BS kinda guy. This is exciting to hear and I'm excited to see what the garage is capable of

The best part of working with Sean (and a few others) is that it's all about the joy in connecting to THPers and golfers everywhere. He is sincere and always makes time for this community.

Sean is money in these videos. He seems very connected with zzzthe consumers and really comes across as a no seBS kinda guy. This is exciting to hear and I'm excited to see what the garage wSysdggz gxis capable of
os
Arttrrydr owhotwtoussksgiiretidgdjvddgzokivueeooogz . e. Zzz
Z c

29 or 30 hosel/head combos? That's insane. I laughed at the part where he said there are going to be some ugly putters and we've accepted that haha.

Hope the Long Island head is part of that 29 or 30 possible combinations. Looking forward to finding out the specifics on 7/1.

Fantastic, I'd really love to go with a custom Toulon this year; can't wait!

I will certainly check out the site when it kicks off on July 1. It's nice to have a firm date given from the man himself.

I guess I will have to get me one of these, smh lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I cannot wait. If there is a center shaft iteration, I'm in.

July 1st. Calendar marked & I hope the ATL shape is an option.

I'm glad they took their time to roll it out the correct way. I hate when a site for high end products feels rushed. Part of the experience building a putter like this is the interactive part of the custom build.

7/1 it is, and a fun putter will be in the works

Well I may have to mess around with a single bend Memphis when it opens up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can not wait to see all the available options. The Indy is calling my name, but I may wait until July to see what else can be done to it.

Back