The New Toulon Garage

Knowing how much of a supporter of the Grandaddy Sean is, it would be amazing to have a Palm Springs model. No matter what it looked like, i would own it

Knowing how much of a supporter of the Grandaddy Sean is, it would be amazing to have a Palm Springs model. No matter what it looked like, i would own it

I'd love to be able to put the "G" on one. Drool.

Dinner with Sean was definitely a highlight of the trip. Fun to listen to his stories. He also became the vice captain of Team Unity and predicted the win.

Glad to see the garage opening up soon. Word is the San Diego I ordered when I was there should be shipping this week, super excited about that.

I love the excitement and passion you can tell Sean has when he talks about everything. Hard not to be a big fan.

July 1 is along time away still and wonder outside of THP the downtime as a result of the merger has hurt the buzz around the brand.

July 1 is along time away still and wonder outside of THP the downtime as a result of the merger has hurt the buzz around the brand.

I asked this question to Sean and the answer was it has not in terms of what can be measured. They have not stopped selling putters. In fact the demand at the store level has increased dramatically.

I'm 100% getting one. I don't know what its going to be yet. But one will be purchased, and it will be in black. Have to support my Vice Captain after all.

I asked this question to Sean and the answer was it has not in terms of what can be measured. They have not stopped selling putters. In fact the demand at the store level has increased dramatically.

That is interesting because in my small sample size (Bay Area) I see them readily available at stores that carry them.

I should add, the quality of that video was outstanding JB. Felt like I was sitting next to Sean (again).

I should add, the quality of that video was outstanding JB. Felt like I was sitting next to Sean (again).

Thanks Lions. I am viewing it on a 5K monitor, so sometimes I forget that many are going to watch it on the mobile phone.

Do you know where their market is. In the DMV I haven't seen any on the courses around here and when I had mine no one knew who the brand was or who Sean was.

I know certain brands have bigger audiences based on geographic location and curious if that might be the case for Toulon

Just a few days before my birthday, guess I know what my gift to myself will be!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

All things garage are awesome, but no word on the ATL? I'm still holding out on a Garage ATL.

Do you know where their market is. In the DMV I haven't seen any on the courses around here and when I had mine no one knew who the brand was or who Sean was.

I know certain brands have bigger audiences based on geographic location and curious if that might be the case for Toulon

That is not surprising, the brand started a year ago.
The audience is growing VERY quickly, especially with a number of players using it on tour now.

If you go back and watch the original videos we shot with Sean (THP TV Exclusive), he talked about how the goal in year one was still at less than 10k putters.

Down here you can get them at all our major golf retailers for the most part. A few of the smaller shops are starting to carry them as well. I think it really depends on the area you are in. Our retailers also commonly have limited putters from Scotty and Bettinardi that are hard to find elsewhere so there must be some method to the madness

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That is not surprising, the brand started a year ago.
The audience is growing VERY quickly, especially with a number of players using it on tour now.

If you go back and watch the original videos we shot with Sean (THP TV Exclusive), he talked about how the goal in year one was still at less than 10k putters.

Have you talked to Sean, Harry or others there about potential confusion or loss of brand recognition of the Toulon name? Those that don't know the Toulon logo may only see the odyssey symbol on the sole of the putter and associate them purely as odyssey and not a Toulon Design. With the incorporation of the odyssey logo on both the putter head and headcover unless someone pays attention to the putter grip while a pro is playing it they really don't see the brand name anywhere.

I'm sure having the odyssey logo is going to help draw in the attention just curious if it could affect the name recognition of TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down here you can get them at all our major golf retailers for the most part. A few of the smaller shops are starting to carry them as well. I think it really depends on the area you are in. Our retailers also commonly have limited putters from Scotty and Bettinardi that are hard to find elsewhere so there must be some method to the madness

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

We have such a terrible golf retail business in this area. With Golfsmith shut down its a few GG, local place Nate used to work at called Golfdom, DSG and some pro shops that have limited stock. As far as I know only one GG is carrying them.

Have you talked to Sean, Harry or others there about potential confusion or loss of brand recognition of the Toulon name? Those that don't know the Toulon logo may only see the odyssey symbol on the sole of the putter and associate them purely as odyssey and not a Toulon Design. With the incorporation of the odyssey logo on both the putter head and headcover unless someone pays attention to the putter grip while a pro is playing it they really don't see the brand name anywhere.

I'm sure having the odyssey logo is going to help draw in the attention just curious if it could affect the name recognition of TD

Im not sure I follow here. Both logos are being used and both brands fall under Odyssey. Between distribution and tour use, it will definitely increase awareness overall.
However in the end, that is up to them to create, I just like the looks of the putters (I dont use one) and the man that cares a lot about the people on this forum.

Whether or not he sells putters or the line continues is completely up to them.

The odyssey logo (really just the name not logo) is pretty darn understated. Still says Toulon in the most important places

61a65b8e2feb9e62f9afa7f6037693ad.jpg

ddef39e27d288e4fa099d494a835424d.jpg

So much customization. Crazy how many combos could be made. Heads, hosels, shafts, paint fill. Wow. I personally can't wait to see when the weight sets available

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The '17 Toulons showed up yesterday. Awesome as expected. The Indy is amazing, soft, stable, and way better looking in person than in pictures and on paper.

Has anyone heard/know if Toulon will have a retail store/gallery like Cameron does? I think that would be very cool!

I'm looking forward to the Garage re-opening. I might have to tide myself over with a production model (or 2) since non-garage Rochester is feeling lonely.

I'm looking forward to the Garage re-opening. I might have to tide myself over with a production model (or 2) since non-garage Rochester is feeling lonely.

Haha. I knew you would DT.

Im surprised nobody mentioned the unknown putter in the video. :D

Yes! This is what I've been waiting for. I rarely change putters so when I get one I'm all in. Looking forward to seeing all the options.

Back